Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yume To Nare...

WOW! This is a record! I didn't blog 3 times today!

-_-

Maybe it's cause I've got peanuts to blog about except the fact that I'm still watching Inuyasha. Not to mention, I still haven't done my KKS except Elemen 2 and I've got to hand it in on Friday, which is two days from now.

-_- Haiz...

Anyways, for an update, I'm on the fourth part of Inuyasha now and the 3rd Disc. I want to finish it as fast as possible before studying like crap for my finals. I'm actually ignoring the fact that I still haven't finished KuroKami and I still have leftover anime from Lina's past visit. 

Shit, this is gonna be hard.

But I still wanna try my best and ace Sejarah and Geography. Though, I'm worrying like crap, because this time both tests have Bahagian B. Although what we have to study for isn't that much, because Sejarah's only Chapter 4 and 5 whilst Geography it's 9 to 12, but what with subjective questions, it might be harder than with everything being objective questions.

Haiz...

Anyways, Inuyasha is still playing in my grandma's room *now back to being the Music Room* because it's one of those episodes where I don't feel like watching. It's that Hosenki part where Inuyasha learns the new move "Kongousouha". -_- It's also one of those episodes I don't feel like watching because Kikyo's inside and she's supposed to give Kagome an arrow that might help her.

Haiz...

The new maid's doing fine, anyway. The one thing I absolutely adore about her is the fact she'll make Milo whenever I ask her to. Mwakaka. Only... Che Che will adore her much more because she makes the Milo extremely hot. -_-

But she really is good. Just minus the fact that sometimes she speaks so softly and in her accent that I seriously don't know what she's talking about. -_-

I can hear Kagome's voice from here.

Shippou's as well. -_-

No life. :(

I've been tagging people quite a lot these days and it's starting to annoy me. Haiz...

Anyways, I'm having dinner soon. Whee.... -_- Shit, this is the first time in a long, long time that I have completely nothing to blog about. Shit...

Oh, except the fact that Sakura finished reading my sister's story and hopes my sister can continue it.

"YOU-LET-SOMEONE-READ-TRUTH?!!!!"

I can already foresee what she's gonna say... Haiz... -_- But she really likes it, Che. She loves Fab ^ ^, the Mr. I-Smell-So-Nice. Yes, I read up on it because it's been so long since I read it. ^ ^ You said you wanted to let me continue it, but I still think you can do a better job of it.

But I'm still working on numerous stories, as usual. Never changes, me, huh? :)

Alright, I'm gonna ciao now. Till something interesting happens and I finally have more stuff to blog about, I'll stop here. Ciao!

P/S: If Danya comes across this post, PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY KKS!!! I BEG YOU!!!

No comments: