Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

SHIMATTA!!!!!

Oh crap!!! CRAPP!!!!! 

CRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

"What's wrong?!!!"

-_-

Oh shit. I swear, if you even glance past Kitchen Princess and don't buy it, you're a real ass. I'm up to volume 5 now on www.mangafox.com and I tell you, the story's damn good. I was thinking of using up the rest of my Kinokuniya coupons on this series.

Though I bet it'll be more expensive than that. -_-

*Pause*

Damn it! She just confessed! Grr... :P You know what's hilarious? My sister was online and I told her about Kitchen Princess and she was all "Sucker" on me :P

The best part was, whenever something interesting happens or heartbreaking, I say "CRAAPPPP!!!!!" to her and she's like "WHAT?!!!" And when I tell her what it is, she says, "Cheh! I thought something happened!!"

By the way, our maid's very semangat :P

Random...
 
And man, I hate Daichi and Sora's dad. He's such a jerk! And he dismissed his dead wife like trash and married some other woman! I'm all for Daichi man! Sora's sometimes an ass too, but at least he makes up for his mistakes.

I hope Najika ends up with Daichi. I've always liked the meaner ones. In regards to anime, of course. Whereas in reality, I'm all for soft and shy :)

Alright, it's thundering now, so I'll just stop here and say ciao! Ciao!

No comments: