Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kakkoi!!!

^ ^ That Inuyasha review was the longest I've ever done, seriously. But you can't blame me, right? I mean... It's SO BLOODY NICE!!! Yes, Danya, it's awesome, of course. It's got all the basic anime stuff and the needs ^ ^ Dang, it's a great anime show.

Anyways, I'm sure I updated once today about my morning, so I'll just continue from where I left off. I ate my bun-ham-egg for breakfast but skipped Milo. I then watched Inuyasha until my brother's tuition teacher came for class, which I then had to eat lunch. My aunt bought back our lunches together with a little ais kacang as dessert. 

Of course, I didn't wanna waste time, so I ate everything whilst watching Inuyasha ^ ^ Hey, it was at a very interesting part, okay? :)

Anyways, after my brother finished his tuition, it was already 1 something and my parents came home soon after that. I had to switch the TV off for a while and read my sister's email she replied. I'm not gonna reply yet till I get more stuff to tell her. Right now, I'll just keep saying I'm watching Inuyasha, Inuyasha, Inuyasha and more Inuyasha. -_-

At about 4 something, my parents and aunt went out, leaving a little bit of money for us to eat dinner. I think I'll order pizza with stuffed crust. OH YEAH!!! :) Envy me, my dear sister in Singapore :P

Will be continuing Inuyasha but I've been staring into the screen so much, I figured I should let the TV rest a while :P I'm also looking forward to reading my sister's new book she bought called "My Sister's Keeper". I read the synopsis and nearly cried. It'd be sad to lead a life like Anna's or Kate's. I'll post both the plot summary from Wiki and the trailer from Youtube here.

Sad right??


Plot Summary

Anna came into the world via in vitro fertilization, so that she would be a genetic match for her older sister Kate, who was diagnosed with acute promyelocytic leukemia when she was 2 years old. When Anna was born, her cord blood was donated to Kate, but when the leukemia returned, Anna then had to donate blood and bone marrow. When Kate's kidneys fail, Anna is expected to donate one of her own, but she hires a lawyer to be medically emancipated from her parents and gain the right to make the decision herself. Her lawyer, Campbell Alexander, works for her pro bono.

At the end of the book, it is revealed that the reason Anna initiated the lawsuit was that her sister didn't want her to donate the kidney; Kate was tired of being sick and was ready to die. After the trial, Anna is granted medical emancipation but just as she is about to reveal whether she will donate, she suffers a closed head injury in a car crash and is left brain dead. As Campbell Alexander has power of attorney for Anna, he agrees to the donation.

In the epilogue, it is revealed that Kate survived the transplant, although doctors had thought she might be too weak. Kate believes that the reason she survived is that Anna took her place in heaven.

Sad right? I mean, if you left like that, it's like... Dang! But I heard the movie's ending and the book's ending is different. I wonder in what way? Maybe my sister could get the DVD too whilst she's in Singapore... Wait... Aren't the DVDs there expensive?

"I can't afford so many stuff you know?! I'm already running low on cash! I have to keep tabs on what I spend my money on! Dream on if you think I've got so much to spend!"

:P Ciao then. Will update later if anything interesting happens :)

No comments: