Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gakko Ikenai Dame?

Unfortunately, my parents know I have school tomorrow. Curse the school! *Haha, not curse my parents for knowing but curse the school for telling :P*

The only good thing that's about to happen tomorrow is if Cleo or whoever gives me the rest of the stuff to photostat, then I can just photostat in school and hand it in to teacher on Monday. Mwakaka. Ooh, I just realized... 

... I'm only going to school for one day and it'll be the weekends. Hah! How ironic!!

Anyways, nothing much happened. I wanted to continue watching Inuyasha, but turns out I can't. I already need to start studying. Got false information for Sejarah. Turns out there'll be no subjective questions *HURRAY!* but the chapters are 5 and 6. 

Yes, Danya, you're forgiven :P

Anyways, it'll be chapters 6,7, and 8 for Math and Chapters 4 and 5 for Science. I guess it's not that bad la... :) But I'm scared for the other subjects like Seni, Sivik and Moral... Oh, and PJ... Dang, I'm scared Wuss'll get higher marks for that and then my position will be threatened. I'm still rooting on getting first place and beating Dhan. I know the chances are low, but I'm still trying. 

My former goal is still going on, of course. Lord knows when she'll just become smart again :P 

Oh, and I've got to help Danya too. Her Science is going downhill and I wanna make sure she gets an "A". Looks like I'll be staying back on Tuesdays to tutor her. But before I can tutor anybody, I must first understand it myself.

Or I would be... -_-

Just had dinner just now. Same ol' stuff, cause we haven't taught the kakak to make anything yet. She didn't make Milo for us today though... Ala... :P Also, I think I just uncovered another secret from Sean but I'm trying not to pry into his business. I get sick and tired of the same treatment all the time.

:) Tomorrow, I'll be attending school... Dang... I didn't know a week of being quarantined would be so boring. I mean, not for me, but for my friends. They all complain about how being quarantined for a week is torture and stuff like that.

Why don't I feel the same, by the way? Oh right, cause I've got loads of entertainment at home itself :P

Alright, I'll be going off now. I'm very tired but I wanna continue Flawless Hearts. Oh, and start plotting for TRUTH. Can't wait!! :P 

Ciao!

No comments: