Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Otsukaresama Desu!!

Haiz... I just came back from Times Square and damn, am I tired! You have no idea how much walking I did, especially since I'm not exactly the kind of person to remember where and how I get to a place.

I practically scavenged the whole building just to get to the bowling alley in the Cosmo World. And that's because I couldn't find the God forsaken entrance! :P

Anyways, let's start from when my dad dropped me off. I called Danya first, but for some reason, I couldn't get to her, so I called Andyy and asked her for Chucky's number. At first, I lost it, so I used Chucky's sister's number and asked for her number. Whilst she was texting the number to my aunt's phone *the phone I used while I was in Times Square*, I tried to see if I could remember the number Andyy told me, but I got the number wrong and some weird guy answered.

Best part is, he called after that, and my dad had to tell him I dialed the wrong number -_-

So I got Chucky's phone number, but I couldn't reach it either. I got so desperate to know what the hell was going on that I called Danya's house number and her mom picked up. Her mum told me she might've switched it off because she was watching a movie.

Go figure -_-

So my dad and I decided to have lunch while waiting for them to finish the movie. I was hoping it wasn't "Up" because I wanted to watch that. :) Ate at KFC, but when the food came, Chucky and Danya got my message and Chucks called me. I told her to pass the phone to Danya so I could ask if I could still carry out my plan.

Haha, after that, Chucks called me and asked me where I was, I said I was at home and she went all swear words on me. :P But I learnt from Danya that they were in Merrybrown's, so I joined them there. Chucks nearly suffocated me -_- She went all lesbo and I nearly fell -_-

Kanga and her boyfriend were there, by the way. -_- Ray too and so was Jus. Ugh, damn, did Jus look gay! He wore tight jeans when I told him not to. He said he didn't have anything else. 

He seriously needs to go shopping. *I can't believe I just said that -_-*

That aside, after Merrybrown's, we went to the arcades. Kanga and Chucky started battling each other with driving games. And it was Danya versus Jus at one point -_- I saw that dancing machine thing and tried it after Danya and Chucky. I got more points than Danya, but it was still bad.

On the other hand, there was this girl who used both the dancing pads to dance and she was really good. She had everything memorized, so she must go to Times Square often. She didn't even need to look at the screen to know the steps. Not bad. :)

After that, Shuen and I played some weird game. I mean, it's not weird, but I just don't know the name of the game. It's like, you have to hit a small plate thing inside the opponent's slot to gain a point. Shuen won against Kanga. *I helped her win one point :P* She got addicted to the game, so when the rest decided to go to the Cyber Cafe, Shuen and I stayed to play one more round of it :)

It was bloody hard to find the Cyber Cafe they were at, by the way, because they were at the ninth floor, and there weren't any "9" buttons in the elevator, so we had to come out again. -_- After that, we went out of Cosmo World and took three escalators to the ninth floor, where we finally found them.

But Shuen and I didn't use the Internets because for one, I didn't wanna waste money when I can use the Internet at home, and number two, I didn't wanna use it then because people normally go there to play games. Thirdly, it was crowded and I didn't wanna risk getting H1N1. -_-

Then again, we couldn't just watch them play the computers, right? So Shuen and I decided to go to Borders. We literally went on a Times Square Expedition just to get to Borders because we didn't know where the hell it was. Checked out Anime Tech and Classic on the way to Borders -_- No nice anime. Either that, or it was a hell too expensive.

Browsed around the bookshop for a while. Found the book Nicky had requested us to find, but he couldn't get it then, and that was when I realized they came out of the Cyber Cafe already and were at the Bowling Alley.

Yeah, sure, tell me next year, okay? Eeesh. The least they could've done was TELL us where they were going. I didn't know where the hell they were till I called. They didn't even ask if we wanted to play. I mean, yeah, we were at Borders, but we would've joined you in bowling if you asked. -_- But nevermind, that has passed.

Anyways, I parted with Shuen after getting a Chocolate Cream Chip drink and Chic O Cheese from Starbucks. Then I joined the rest at the Bowling Corner. Found out our old school friend was there too with her supposedly "cousin", but we all know otherwise, eh? :P

When it was a half hour to 6 o'clock, we went to McDonald's to eat. I ate my Chic O Cheese whilst Kanga had a sundae. Chucky went back before she ate and Jus had a large Coke. Danya... puasa. -_-

I wanted a drink too, so Jus went and refilled his drink. :) Thank you. 

After that, we all went back. That is, except me, because my dad was late. So I went to Borders again to check out some books. That's when he called to tell me he was already downstairs, so I went back home. :)

And now I'm in front of the computer blogging about all this. Long story short, it was a really fun day, even though I didn't get to watch a movie. That's okay, I'll watch it some other time. We should really have more of these outings :)

Will stop here then. Ciao!

No comments: