Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 24, 2009



Yo! It's been quite long since I posted a video here. This song's name is "Parallel Hearts" from Pandora Hearts and I like it :) It might sound a little rock-ish at first, but if my sister managed to NOT say "Change the song", then it should be okay :P

It's by FictionJunction. :) And to tell you the truth, only one girl looks pretty in this group. I'll leave it to you to find out :P



This is another one. This time it's from Kalafina. The song's name is Seventh Heaven. I didn't like this song because of the singers, just so you know :P I'll post another one up.



This is also by Kalafina and it's name is "Fairytale". I think all three are from anime. The first Kalafina video here is also from an anime, called Kara No Kyoukai. I've never watched it, though.

Anyways, if we are having dinner with my sister again soon, we might be going to the popular fair at KLCC as Lina mentioned in my Cbox. I hope we're going. I seriously need to start watching anime again. It's been SO LONG!!

Then again, I'm re-watching Full Moon Wo Sagashite and also the second season of Spice and Wolf. :) I seriously need to watch new stuff because I'm getting SO BORED at home!! If there's anyone out there who knows a good anime, it'd be nice to hear a recommendation :)

I'm right now loading some Full Moon Wo Sagashite videos. :) It feels so good to not have any music class today, you know? I mean, yeah, I've got to practice, but yeah... Then again, I've got my KGT, my BM oral... -_- Will God just kill me already?!! :P Joking, joking :)

Alright, I'll stop here for now. Ciao!

No comments: