Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Namida...

Tears.

Salty tears.

Annoying, salty tears.

Good-for-nothing, annoying, salty tears.

See good-for-nothing, annoying, salty tears.

I see good-for-nothing, annoying, salty tears.

Every day, I see good-for-nothing, annoying, salty tears.

* * *

It's becoming a habit. 

I thought only things like that happen only in school.

So things like that also happen at home?

I thought only things like that happen only in movies.

So they happen in reality as well?

Why? I never wanted any of that. I thought it was just a minor thing and she'd be over it within a jiffy, but why did the tables turn? Why is it that everytime something good happens, some bad happens after that? 

Why does she have to suffer from the side effects? Why does she have to take it out on everyone? Why does she have to take it out on her daughters? I thought families stuck together. It didn't feel like a family when I heard you yelling at each other. 

Please stop. Don't yell anymore.

No comments: