Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 7, 2009

Hajimete Da!

Phoo! This Friday has got to be the most tiresome day of all! I went to school, tried my best to finish the Kerja Kursus Sejarah, and managed to photostat what I really needed, from Cleo, of course. Where else? :P

Anyways, after Maths *the teacher didn't give us a break :(*, there was IP where I did as much of the KKS as I could before recess, when I went to photostat the pelan and peta and whatever crap. After that was Science, but our teacher didn't show up, so we did whatever we wanted. I had to result to teaching Kanga how to play a few pieces on the piano.

What?? She paid! :)

Anyways, after Science was Sejarah and we had to have another one of those tests. This time the target was 28/30 and 1 mistake 4 corrections. Naturally, I didn't hit the target. I got 6 mistakes, which meant 24 corrections for me. 

Greattttt....

-_-

After Sejarah, Danya and I went back home. I was supposed to study with her today, so she came along with me in my car to my house. My mom bought McD's for lunch. I had my usual fillet and Danya had a McChicken. We, Danya, my brother and I, chattered amongst ourselves at the dining table before finally going upstairs to study at around 1:30. I bathed then and we studied at 2. 

First, we studied Geography, because that's coming out the earliest. Chapters 9 and 10, we covered today. I plan to use Sunday to cover the rest.

After about a few exercises, we took a short break and went out to help my brother's friend photostat some stuff. I bought Cheezels too :P And we went back. Ate the Cheezels whilst tutoring Danya Science, since she needed help with that.

I managed to teach her about half of Chapter 4 because her mom was going to fetch her in 5 minutes. She went back home at 5 o'clock.

My brother and I rushed our Geo and Sejarah homework just then because we had a tuition coming up but couldn't make it in time, so we had to tell teacher about us not being able to finish our homework.

I was so bloody tired so after my teacher taught us Geo, I asked if I could revise Sejarah Chapters 4 and 5. 

We ended up revising the whole thing -_-

After tuition, I had to wait a good half an hour before they sent me back here because NO ONE could fetch me back home. After I switched on the computer for a while to play Restaurant City, my mom called and asked if I had eaten. I said no and she asked me why not. I replied my brother had the money.

She asked me to buy the food with my own money first. Mainly cause our maid would've been starving by this time of the day and my brother only ever finishes at 10 o'clock. So, I took her out to Dhurbar and bungkus-ed 3 roti telurs. I just hope my brother doesn't buy another three. Haiz... 

And so here I am. :) I got more stuff on Restaurant City :) I downloaded the wrong Black Cat torrent, so I'm a little pissed right now, but I found another. This had better be the right one or screw Black Cat! :P

Alrighty, gotta ciao now. Will update if anything interesting happens and the world catches on fire, turning Shmuck blacker than she already is. Ciao!

No comments: