Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tagging...

I've been having nothing to do around the house and it got to the extent where I started going to www.tagmypals.com to tag people on Facebook. Haiz...

And I was just telling myself I should block all mails from Facebook, I go around giving them a reason to send me mail. I leave it for one day and suddenly, 32 emails from Facebook are waiting for me in my Inbox.

Damn!

Am playing Restaurant City. Soon, I'll be watching Inuyasha again. I seriously love that anime. It's so cute!!! :P

Was chatting with Thong, Jus and Sakura just now but now they're all ignoring me :P 

*Pause*

I just deleted the downloading files of Black Cat because I realized not only do they not have subs, but they don't have subs because the whole thing's English dubbed. And if there's one thing I cannot stand about anime, it's when they're English dubbed.

Can you actually tahan it when they all start shouting Japanese names with that English accent? Grr! I hate it! Absolutely despise it. It's poison to our ears!

And yet there are people who actually like it when they're English dubbed. Haiz...

Okay, I think I found one that might be English subbed. Now I just gotta wait long enough to see if they've got English subs. -_- Great, I love waiting. Especially since BitTorrent downloads are so fast.

... Not.

-_-

Woke up REALLY late today. 15 minutes to 12 o'clock. Maybe it's because I was listening to my iPod till really late at night. At about 2 something. -_- Hey, it's been a long, long time since I listened to iPod at night.

"You're not supposed to listen to it at night."

Hey, at least wait until the end of August to shoot me. -_-

Kays, gotta ciao now. Till something interesting happens and the sky falls, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: