Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ex-Xu-Menn to Fu-ree-dum Rai-ta-su!

Haha, slept at about 1:30 a.m. last night watching Freedom Writers and X-Men. I love Freedom Writers, number 1, because it's something to do with writing, and number 2, it's a very touching story.

I feel like reading the book, but I'll just stick to watching the show :)

X-Men, on the other hand, I just wanted to stay up late :P Not that there was much to watch after I finished Freedom Writers, though. I like Wolverine :P Ohh, and I just realized that Sookie from True Blood played Rogue from X-Men. It was so obvious. I didn't need to hear her voice to know it. Of course, her voice gave confirmation :)

I like all their powers, actually. To think that if something like that actually happened in reality... Wow! :P

Am playing Restaurant City at the moment. Took the "What love personality are you?" quiz for fun and got some destiny crap. Am now taking "How easy it is to hurt you?" quiz. ^ ^

*Pause*

Apparently, I'm someone who's really easy to hurt -_- 

Anyways, I didn't take anything for breakfast today except Milo and I also skipped lunch. Wee~ :P I was watching KuroKami The Animation till the 17th episode. I'll be finishing it quite soon. I like one of the characters. Yakumo, he's so cute!! And dang, he's powerful. The main character was a bit of a wuss at first, but he managed and he's getting into my good books little by little :)

Will be going to Theory class soon. I think I'll bring my iPod along. Oh, that reminds me. Better update it or I'll get bored of the same ol' songs inside -_-

Danya, if you come across this post, I don't think I'm going out tomorrow, so I think you can come over and study again. We-are-going-to-finish-studying-Geo-whether-you-like-it-or-not. Same goes for Science. We barely finished Chapter 4! You can have dinner here if you want, but I'll ask my mom for permission first, kay?

Alright, then. I gotta go now. Will update when I come back from Theory class. Ohh, and I skipped English class today because I didn't have transport. I think Jus is gonna misunderstand again :P Padan muka :P

Ciao!

No comments: