Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sayo~nara

I just came back from visiting Hoong's house. He's going to UK somewhere in September so he threw a farewell party and invited my whole family to his house. Not bad. The food, I mean :P There were satays, chicken, soya bean and all that. :) 

Am listening to Beyonce's "If I Were A Boy" and Michael Buble's "Feeling Good" because both Maria and Fai asked me to listen and play the song on the piano. 

It's funny, cause I can't play any of the English songs they knew except if they tell me to listen to it. Even when Sean asked me if I could play "Zero Gravity" by David Archuleta, I'm trying to listen to it now to see if it's nice. If it's nice, I'll play it. If it ain't nice to my ears, well, too bad :P

*Pause*

I listened to Beyonce's song but closed it halfway. I do not like it. I listened to Feeling Good but as before, I closed it halfway. I managed to listen to David's song, but I didn't really get the "umf" when I listened to it.

I guess... Sometimes, the songs my friends listen to... They just don't appeal to me.

Guess what? Danya just told me she came back from KLCC and bought two mangas from Kinokuniya. Unfortunately, she didn't go to the video shops because she didn't realize her dad went into Rock Corner. Haiz... -_-

Anyways, apparently, the "Future Diary", one of the mangas she bought, is funny. I'm asking her to lend it to me on Monday. Mwakaka. Finally, something new to read.

Ohh, and I'm continuing Unwanted Desire as well as Chucky's story. You know, I wrote a spoiler for that one story in my blog before. :) Yeah, I wrote some just before I went to Hoong's house. 

Am at Mangafox now because I wanna try reading the Kitchen Princess manga. Danya said her mom recommended that manga to her and I said it was pretty interesting. I didn't quite remember the title because it's been so damn long since I went to Kinokuniya, so... Yeah...

*Pause*

I'm reading Kitchen Princess now. Haha. And sync-ing my iPod at the same time. Will stop here. Update tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: