Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TAIHEN DA!!!

I've got a problem!!!

I'm so bored!!!

*Silence*

Hehe...

You know what? I think I'm going to start on my tuition homework now. Might as well, or my parents might cancel the deal.

I let Danya in on the secret already. Haha. :) She's gonna help me. Ohh, and I found out Cleo's not going to Times Square tomorrow and BlurBlur might be. Haha, if he goes, I'll get anime from him. MWAHAHAHA :P

Apparently, he's going to be working as a chef soon. Ooohh...

-_-

Ohh, and Jus is a really slow person. He seriously doesn't get jokes. He just puts on some goofy face and all that -_- That guy's a real pain in the ass as well.

Still playing Restaurant City and feeding my servants. Haiz... I'm so bored!! I'm chatting with people but I've got practically nothing to do besides that! I should seriously get started with my work. I don't feel like going to tuition today leh... I feel... tired. I don't know why. I haven't eaten lunch yet either.

I wanted to accompany my grandma in PJ, but apparently, my mom doesn't approve. Grr... Shouldn't have told her about the tuition at 6:30p.m.

Snap! :P

Oh well, will ciao now. Ciao!

No comments: