Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Usashiburi!!

I was just chatting with Saw. You remember her, right? All the way back from the MC days. Haiz... I really miss them. Unfortunately, I can't go back because my mom says it's too expensive. Sad, sad...

Anyways, I woke up at about 10:30++ today. No wait, I think I woke up at eleven. Anyways, the new maid is actually quite different from how our ex-kakak did stuff. She actually brings up our Milo to us, not leave it downstairs for us to take with our breakfast. She's also not afraid of Snowy, which is a good thing. :)

Listening to Brahma Of My Heart right now. I think I'm gonna get sick of the song, but who cares. :P Also, I'll be watching Inuyasha soon with my brother because for some reason, he's pestering me.

Ooohh, I just sent Sakura the "Beneath Soil" story. ^ ^ I told her the title was change-able and she'd like to help with it. I'm waiting for her to finish reading and tell me what she thought about it. I haven't finished it yet, though. It's far from being finished. I only typed 8 pages. I'm about to send "Truth", the one my sister wrote, to her too. Hey, it might be interesting, no?

She said the whole "writing" thing must run in the family, but I had to disagree; my brother couldn't write for peanuts :P

And right now, I'm praying against DBSK's disbandment. They have to stick together! Even Fly To The Sky stuck longer than they did! Pray... pray... pray...

No, I'm not turning into a monk. -_-

Well, for now, I'll stop here. Ciao!

No comments: