Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tanoshimi! :)

Ahh... Today's class was exceptionally nice :) We laughed and talked a lot in Sean's house. I also tembak-ed my brother so much, I think I used a machine gun :P

Anyways, we did Math :) It was Solid Geometry, and for some odd reason, I enjoyed it. I got most of my questions wrong, but it just made stuff more fun to find the right answer. Didn't bring my book, so I did my work in Viv's book. Haha, good for her.

But she has to help me salin in my book the next week :)

Ohh, and apparently, Danya let her mom read my blog -_- Well, you couldn't blame me, right? For writing stuff like that. Those are stuff that I really feel. I didn't wanna get in trouble, so I could only say a limited amount of things to annoy the Berdikarians :(

And yes, Danya, Absolute Boyfriend is HI-LA-RIOUS :) It's so funny :) And it's interesting to know what happens in the end :)

I also continued Unwanted Desire and the Phantaline story. I told Chucky and Danya I was two-timing their stories but they thought I meant abandoning it. Hello?!! Hell would I abandon two good stories that are begging to be finished :P Unfortunately, I don't really know how to continue the Unwanted Desire part. 

I need situations!!! If anyone's got a good idea, contributing would be nice :)

Oohh! And I'm not going to school tomorrow. Mwahaha. That's because my bro ain't going, so we're kinda planning something together :) I've got benefits for not going to school too, tomorrow, because then I don't have to do SEGAK.

Then again... It's not like I have any PJ clothes -_- Kanga asked me to wear my Cooke uniform, but I said, "I can't fit them anymore."

"It was just last year!!"

"I... grew."

-_- :P I couldn't stop laughing at her expression. :)

Okay, I'm supposed to be upstairs, but I'm charging my iPod now because it ran out when Sean started watching "Beijing Huan Ying Ni" on my iPod. Not to mention my bro's also hooked with the "Send It On" video. -_- Retard :P

Anyway, conclusion for today : It was fun. I liked it. I'm not going to school tomorrow, and I'm going to ciao now. :) Ciao!

No comments: