Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Arigatou Gozaimasu

This is to thank my friend, Danya, who tried her best to help me with my KKS. I'm sorry if your mom is still pissed at you.

Thank you for trying to come to my house today and helping me with the Kerja Kursus Sejarah by photostating the stuff. I appreciate the effort you made just to help me. This is why you're "the one I can depend on" in the Tag photo :)

This is to thank another friend, Andyy, who also tried her best to help me with my KKS. Hope you can finish yours and hand it in tomorrow. 

Thank you Andyy, for trying to help me as well by coming to my house. It's a pity there's school tomorrow or we could've done it on that day. Maybe next time, we'll go lunchtime at loudspeaker land, no? :P

This is to thank another friend, Shuen, who tried her very best to help me with my KKS. Good thing you're already done with yours. I'm sure it'll be great.

Thank you Shuen, for trying to help me by suggesting what I can do. I'm grateful you finally came up with a possible solution to my problems. Only trouble now is how I can get someone to photostat for me -_- 

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!

No comments: