Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gohoubi! :)

I'm rewarding myself today by letting myself blog as much as I want now before I continue my Maths revision and homework. I also want to finish my Science File so I can send it in and get an "A" for Science :)

Ohh, and before I forget to mention, I got 71% for Sejarah. Hey, at least I improved. Though... I'll need an "A" if I want to get straight "A's" in PMR. -_- Guess what? Kanga beat me in Sejarah again. Damn! Need to study more or she'll forever be ahead of me.

NO!!! :P

At least I got an "A" for Moral?? -_- It was 84% and higher than before, okay?! So was Sejarah. Now I'm anticipating Geography. Mwakaka. I actually seriously studied for that God damned subject, okay? So, I should be able to score :)

Oh, but the one I'm anticipating the most is English. Can't wait to find out how much I got. Not that I want to boast my marks or anything, but I've always loved the English language, so I would always want to score well for it. At least 90++. That was my target, especially since the questions for God forsakenly easy. 

Though it's a fake English test and that's not the format in the year-end exams. -_-

I still want to maintain my second position in class *if not first :P* If Wuss beats me, I'll never forgive myself. I don't want to lose to some person who speaks with a horrible lisp and can't speak English for peanuts. She also always yells in class. Why can't she just realize that yelling will never solve anything?

Oh, and guess what? I'm obsessed over the Beijing Olympics Theme Song. No, not "You and Me", but the Beijing Welcomes You song. It's so nice! Plus, HANKYUNG's inside!! How I wish my sister could watch the video, but she's ill right now... 

GET WELL, CHE!!! :) Then we'll squeal over Hankyung's appearance in the video together!! I love the way he spoke in Chinese! It was so... NATURAL!! Then again, he is mainly a Chinese... but still!! :)

Not to mention Jackie Chan, Karen Mok, Nicholas Tse, F.I.R, and even Jaycee Chan and Jolin Tsai were inside. It's just so... WEE!!!

*Pause*

Sorry, it started thundering and I had to switch off the computer. Matters aside, I have completed my Science File. On the other hand, I still have my Maths work to complete if I want my 16 marks. If not, my Math marks will be playing in a pool of sharks :)

Anyways, my mom's teaching her Theory class students now. You should've heard her when she was teaching her other student before Brend. She was seriously screaming at her student because that ass couldn't play such an easy piece. Seriously, it was friggin' easy, but she couldn't play it... At all... -_-

I asked Sean to help me with my Math work but he wanted me to pay him for it, so I refused. I needed to save money, and in order to do that, I have to earn not spend

The Math homework is not easy, by the way. For some reason, I've forgotten how to construct a 30 degree thingymabob. -_- Die. :P

Gonna ciao for now. Will be back to update if I have anything to update.

Bright side of today: EXAMS END TOMORROW! CAN CONTINUE WRITING STORIES!!! :P

No comments: