Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 17, 2009

URESHII!!!

I'm so... HAPPY!!! Know why? Cause I've just finished reading Kitchen Princess and it's AWESOME!!! She ended up with the guy I wanted her to end up with. Ohh, and I don't dislike Sora and his dad anymore because I finally know why they did such things. :)

But still, it's not nice that his dad wanted Najika kicked out of the school. However, Mizuno is SO CUTE!!! Even though he was mean at first, after he confessed to Najika out of nowhere, he became nice and he's seriously CUTE!!! He named his winning entry after Najika :) And told the reporters that the prize was won by the both of them.

I'm so glad Hagio-sensei didn't die either. She's such a nice person. Ohh, and Akane's awesome. Mizuno should go after her. :)

It's such a touching story. I recommend this manga to those who like cooking or eating, for one, and also those who love a good story :) This has its twists and everything so its bound to keep someone entertained.

It did for me :)

Anyways, I'm trying to browse other nice mangas to read. I'm running out and I don't wanna run out. The mangas have always been better than the animes anyway *in terms of length and information as well* :)

I'm trying to search for Heaven's Will and Future Diary *the ones Danya bought* If it's interesting, then I'll continue reading them. If not, well too bad!! :P

Anyways, today class was cancelled because my teacher was going to be busy. :) Wee! It's the first Monday in a long, LONG time that I've so much free time. Unfortunately, there weren't any chocolate flavored ais krim potong, so I can't eat anything right now.

I got back my English paper today!! I'm not happy, though, because I expected higher results. To me, 84% is still a "B". It's all because of the stupid summary part!! Argghh! I hate Puan A. She sucks to the high heavens -_-

Ohh, and I got 60% for Maths *I haven't added my file marks yet, so chill :)* I haven't gotten the rest yet. Haiz... I can't wait for the rest of the marks... I wanna beat Dhan flat, man!! He got 70% for his KH, so I wanna try beating him.

I-wanna-get-number-one!!! :P

If that ain't possible, sticking to number two is fine with me :)

Anyways, I've tried searching for Heaven's Will and Future Diary but they aren't in mangafox, so it turns out I'll have to read Danya's books anyway -_-

I found one manga that I'm reading now. I don't know whether it's good or not, because I haven't read that much to be able to comment on anything, but it was funny, so... Yeah...

-_-

Alright, I haven't blogged about what happened today, have I?

I woke up late today and ended up reaching only at 7 something. Hated assembly today because stupid Kamariah lectured about Hari Merdeka. It was SO boring, I wanted to kill her then and there. Unfortunately, I'd get arrested -_-

Anyways, after that, we went upstairs to our classroom and did work or something like that. Am too lazy to blog about EVERYTHING, so I'll just go straight to recess. Ate at the Bintang Cafe today because Danya wanted bread and I already packed food from home. 

Met Andyy there and she was actually alone because Dina, Maria and Fina didn't go to school. She had just finished her KH class and told us they cooked. What they cooked was some weird mi goreng, but it actually tasted quite good, for Form 2s. :)

After that, we went back to class and continued more work. I discussed about Danya and Chucky's stories during our last two periods and came up with some good ideas :) Also, Kanga drew some weird stuff on my hand. -_- Stupid girl. 

After that, we went home. Kanga followed me as usual and left Nicky halfway. -_- It was quite fun. Unfortunately, I forgot to give her the Literature books we were supposed to hantar, so I had to run after her.

Worst part, I didn't have water, so I had to wait till we reaching the office before I could drink water. Had "Gong Fu Sang Min" for lunch with Milo *I'm not allowed to drink 100 Plus for a while because I had too many soft drinks yesterday :P*

After that, I went on an errand for Sotong and bought myself an ice-cream :) Then I came back home, let my bro use the computer, bathed, went downstairs, thionk-ed the piano, nagged my bro to get off the computer, sat on the computer, and browsed to read more new manga :) 

I'm starting "Absolute Boyfriend" right now as well as some manga called "High School Debut". I don't know the storyline well enough yet, so I'll keep comments to myself for now. It looked funny, so I don't really know... -_-

Kay, I'll stop here then. Will update tomorrow or later. :) Am going to eat sushi now :) HAHA!! Che che!! ENVY ME!!!

"Screw you la!" :P

Ciao!

No comments: