Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shindeimasu...

I'm about to die. Death is approaching me faster than Andyy's metabolism rate, which is the speed of a rocket. Without knowing, the Lord of the Underworld will personally greet me and take me, on his battered skeleton boat, towards the depths of Hell. As I journey within the portal, I can imagine; the hands of those who so wish they were alive..., the screams of those who wish they had the chance to live once more..., the hopes of those who so wish they had the chance to relive and rejoice.

But that won't happen to me.

My life is limited. My heartbeat will soon stop. The end of my lifeline is drawing nearer...

And I can see it already... As I stand before where I will spend the rest of my life in the Underworld, I will pray and pray and pray, wishing that I had the opportunity to finish...

Finish...

... Finish...

... Fi-nish...

My effing Kerja Kursus Sejarah!

That's probably the only reason I'm cursing myself like this. The only reason I'm banging my head on the walls of my house, not even caring that I might suffer a severe loss of blood if I continue. Yes, yes, yes, it's all because of KKS. 

The three letters I've already dreaded ever since I knew such a bloody thing existed. The three letters I've despised ever since I figured how much trouble it was. The three letters I've always begrudged, ever since I was nearly late in handing it in last year.

Why I couldn't have done it earlier?

Good question. Well, I had everything planned. All that was left was to photostat stuff from Cleo, bind it, and it would've been on Puan M's table on Monday. But no. NO~! They had to close the school down! They had to quarantine the students for one, bloody week to make sure none of the blithering students had H1N1. 

Yes, we had a week holiday and yes, we would've enjoyed it, and yes, it would've meant no homework for a week and yes, our exams would've been delayed.

BUT WHY?!!! It's not like the H1N1 quarantine couldn't have waited till AFTER Monday, right? I mean, puff-t, it's not like we wouldn't quarantine ourselves if H1N1 struck! Saturdays and Sundays are there for a reason, you know?!!

And now my life will fade away like dustbunnies. My line will end. My journey of existence will be stopped. I will now wait for death to take its toll on me. 

Yes, I am eager for eternal damnation.

No comments: