Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shindeshimasu!!

I-am-going-to-die. 

I'm going to have my KH test, Moral AND Science tomorrow, and I'm still sitting here blogging. Well, I'm sorry, but it's been so bloody long since I've blogged. I mean, the last time I blogged was on Sunday, and it's TUESDAY today. I just have to, you know? -_-

Anyways, guess what? I decided there was nothing better to do, so I actually videotaped myself playing "Brahma Of My Heart" and uploaded it on YouTube. Yes, that means I have an account and people can YouTube the video and watch it and comment it and all that...

I'm gonna die double :P

But I'll post it up here anyway. I'll tell if I uploaded another one. 

I'm seriously hoping my sister doesn't come across this video, or she'll probably start nagging about how lame my accompaniment is.

Yes, I know it sucks, you don't have to tell the whole world.

Anyways, Geo was easy today. It was SO fun too, because everyone was like asking each other questions even during the exam! Best part is, our teacher didn't even realize. Too short to see in front, I suppose? :P

But it seriously was fun. Also, English was THE BOMB! There were a few objective questions and a summary writing part, but the summary writing thing was so fake because we were only allowed to add 30 words at the most. So fake, you know? -_-

And no essays! What the hell is an English exam if there ain't no essay parts??!! :P Will be going to buy our dinner now. Will continue later.

*Pause*

Just came back. Damn, they took so bloody long. -_-

Will be eating dinner, so I'll just post the video up here and sign off :)



Enjoy. Che, please don't say anything :)

Ciao!

No comments: