Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 3, 2009

Heki Desu

I just came back from dinner with my music teacher, mom and brother. My dad didn't join us today. You know him la... He can't left his big arse off the OSIM chair so... :P

Oh and I bet you must've known about my watching The Mummy Returns the other day, right? You know, when my aunt started saying all that "big, black, black stuff"? Yeah, I particularly love the part Alex *Brandon Fraser's "son" in the show* said, "My dad's gonna kick-your-ass."

Sswweeettt :P

Listening to Brahma of My Heart now. They have the free streaming on iMeem but they don't have the MP3 download. I'm wondering if I should just record it with my sister's iTalk. Yeah, I brought to dinner with us today and I don't even know why. I didn't see any of my MC friends when I ate dinner near the tuition centre though... I don't really know the details anymore, but Ginny constantly keeps me updated.

Hurray for her :P

I'm getting irritated with MSN because it keeps signing me out automatically. Curse it. 

... I just heard my brother laughing like some idiot. 

No wait... :P

I seriously love the last episode of Zero No Tsukaima: Princess No Rondo by the way. :) I'm loading the episode now on www.animeseason.com Damn, I love that website. I mean, it doesn't have all the animes around, but it's got some and it uses the MySpace vid thingy so I can load it with ease, instead of watching 3 episodes with MegaVideo and be forced to wait more than an hour before I can use it again.

*It's some kind of trick to make you buy the Premium to have unlimited access to the vids* -_-

I'm also continuing with Shugo Chara Doki. Yes, Danya, that anime. The first anime that I recommended to you and the first anime you watched before you finally got addicted to watching anime :)

Come to think of it, I haven't lent Shugo Chara Doki to you yet, have I? Don't worry, when you return Kamisama Kazoku, I'll lend it to you. And yes, I know Skip Beat was great. And yes, I know I'm awesome for lending you anime :P Perasan!! :P

I wanna continue watching Inuyasha but my mom's downstairs now with my music teacher and they're talking, so I can't watch anything right now. Even with the last episode of the third season of Zero No Tsukaima loaded finish, I can't switch the tabs because I bet she'll start nagging about how my exams are nearing and I'm still using the computer. -_- Haiz...

Ohh!! And I made a new song for fun. ^ ^ I'll post up the lyrics soon. ^ ^ I don't have a title for it yet because the song's still under construction. Haha. I think I'll record with the iTalk then upload it on Youtube, then embed it onto blogger. Mwahaha. :P 

No voice, and I repeat, NO voice included. Hell would I sing. :P

Maybe I'll get Cleo to sing for me. Then I'll harmonize. That wouldn't be so bad :)

*Pause*

To tell you the truth, I actually started on posting the lyrics to this post, but I found it really bad, so I'll just keep it hidden till the time is right. ^ ^

I've got to go now, actually. Will update tomorrow if anything interesting happens and my brother starts thinking for once. :P Ciao!

No comments: