Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tsumaranai!!

Yes, it's boring, but never mind -_- Chatting with Danya, Andyy, Jus and Dino right now. Even right now I'm finding it hard to find time to post anything because the stupid MSN thingy keeps beeping to tell me people replied. -_-

Oh my God, I can't stop laughing right now. You should literally listen to my aunt talk about The Mummy Returns. As she's watching it now, she's like "Aiyo!! Big, big oh!! Aiyo, see? It's eating!!" If che che was here, I bet her stomach would be aching now. 

Okay, now I'm listening to Andyy about how her mom is a freak for Michael Jackson stuff. Hmm... -_- :P She just asked me how to spell "gazillion". You know, I have to stop making this whole put-my-friend's-conversations-into-my-posts a habit, no? I mean, yeah, it's funny and all, but out of nowhere, there're like conversations that my friends are having either between each other or between me :P

But it's still funny, so what the heck :P

There isn't much to blog about actually, because the most of my day consisted of watching Inuyasha. I'm at the Seven Men Group now. You know, all the Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Ginkotsu, Muokotsu, Suikotsu, Renkotsu and some other -kotsu. -_- But I have got to admit, Jakotsu's the most gay one. He bloody fell in love with Inuyasha!! :P Joking la, but there was that... "spark". -_-

Anyways, the topic from Jelly just went to Catholics. Well, to put it in general; Religions. Oh, no wait, he wasn't talking about religions. He was talking about schools.

What the hell la! 

:P

You know, sometimes I get pissed with Jus because out of nowhere he just cuts the convo off. But then again, I smile because that would mean he's busy with *ahem ahem* Haha, I'm mean. Oh, and did I mention Danya actually spent one whole period in school talking to me about Left 4 Dead, the new game she's obsessed with?

Apparently, she "menjangkiti" Chucky as well and they both love that game. She literally bamboozles anyone about how L4D is so bloody cool and yak yak yak. She plays it on her Xbox. Yeah, yeah, you've got nice games to toy with and all I have is a stinkin' GameBoySP. But I ain't complaining! 

I practically gave that away to my aunt, though. She loves Dr. Mario.

"Aiyo! See, Mei Mei? The thing is black black wan er..."

Yes, yes, my dear auntie, I know the stuff are black :P "Are you sure it's not just Shmuck?" :P Haha, yeah, I know, I'm mean :P

Danya thinks I'm watching Inuyasha right now but at the mo, that's not possible. For one, I left the CDs upstairs because I watched it on the Plasma TV in the third living room upstairs and secondly, the Mac's downstairs and I'm blogging, so... ^ ^

Anyways, I ate Pizza for dinner today. Hawaiian Chicken with stuffed crust, mmmm, yum. :) Best part is, even if it's just my brother and I,  I still ordered a large pizza, which meant 4 for each of us. But my brother couldn't finish the 4th piece, so I ended up having 5 pieces. And an extra stuffed crust bit because my brother doesn't like it. -_-

Sorry che! :P Envy me!! :P

On the other hand, nothing new. I think I'm having a stomach ache from eating too much pizza and drinking too much Kickapoo, but I guess it's just me, no? :) I'll be joining my family upstairs soon because I wanna watch the funny bits of The Mummy Returns. 

Oh yeah, and in case Cleo ever stumbles across this blog, I found this really cool anime/manga site. It's www.comixo.com and it's got serious manga stuff inside. And if you wanna go submit a comic for a competition, you can go to www.mymanga.com.my and read their rules and regulations. I think Cleo can enter and win some prizes ^ ^ Have fun with it. 

And I gotta ciao now. Until something interesting happens and the whole around us becomes slightly more interesting than right now, I'll stop here. Ciao!

P/S: Maybe something like Inuyasha can happen :P

No comments: