Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mada Sabotte

I skipped school today. Mwakaka. I woke up at about 11 something -_- and went downstairs. My mom was doing something in the music room, so I was thinking about waiting for a while before switching the computer on. 

Ohh, and I used Listerine today. Dang! My mouth was literally burning!! :P

Anyways, after I switched it on, I checked my mail and everything. *And of course, I loaded all the manga pages :)* After that, we went out *I kept the computer on* to eat lunch and fetch my bro back from school.

After ordering the food and all that, I asked my mom about the funeral they went to yesterday and asked about the cause of that person's death. For some reason, it all resulted to my mom giving me a health lecture. -_-

But you know what? I feel like I'm actually gonna do it. I don't wanna have to go for dialysis and have no life -_-

Wish me tons of luck :P

Anyways, I just finished my tuition work and all that so I'm chilling out by continuing the reading of my manga. Mwakaka. My mom's teaching now and I'm technically not supposed to be doing this, but gimme a break, will you?!! :P

Will update later. Some unwanted people are around. :) Ciao!

No comments: