Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Owari

I finished Zettai Kareshi already :) 

It's such a touching story. I nearly had tears in my eyes. If it had been an anime, I would've been wailing by now.

I'm serious! I can't even stand it when a girl cries. Like in Fushigi Yuugi, when Tamahome became all bad and everything? I was crying and my sister was like, "You're CRYING ah?!!"

-_-

Yeah, but I really loved it. I mean, there was suspense and everything... I nearly died in school because I continued a little bit of the manga and the teacher suddenly yelled for us to switch the computers off -_-

I'm trying to find another one now. I guess I just can't keep on only High School Debut :) But it's really nice and it's at the climax at the mo. You know, the whole, meet the ex-girlfriend thing and all that :P

Yeah... So I'll continue tomorrow, since it's like 11:41 p.m. and I'm supposed to be asleep. Though... I'm not going to school tomorrow anyway but...

Yeah... :P

My parents went to pay respects at my teacher's house because her father-in-law passed away in the afternoon today. Is it just me, or are people I know beginning to... go away?

Ciao! :)

No comments: