Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 9, 2009

AARRRGGGGHHHHH

I've got friggin' EXAMS starting tomorrow!!!

Eeesh!

I thought they would've changed the dates due to the lack of preparation from the students but apparently not. Best part is, some of the teachers haven't even told us what's coming out for the exams. That's totally crappy man!

Ohh, and if y'all don't know what's coming out for Art tomorrow and come across this post, all you need is a pencil. I got that info from Danya, so if I'm wrong, blame her :P

By the way, Andyy, if you read this post *and I doubt you will*, can you help me print the pictures too? I ain't got ink in my printer. If you read this and do it, thanks. If you don't... Haiz... It was nice knowing you. -_-

Ohh, and thanks again, Danya, for all that you've done and what you're doing. Thanks for telling me what's coming out for Civic. It stinks that we have to memorize 1 Malaysia. Haiz...

I couldn't blog today because my mom was nagging at me. I know I have to study, okay?! I know my effing exams are tomorrow, okay? I'm NOT sitting in front here just to play Restaurant City. It's not my fault I wanna reply che che's emails and ask my friends for help for KKS, right? Why is it everytime you see I'm using the computer, you think I'm playing games?!

Oh, and thank you Haylie, if you read your messages and read the ones about me asking you to print out the pics from the museum. I didn't take any pictures. I would ask Cleo, but she ain't online, so... -_-

Then again, she's never online.

Anyway, I'll make this quick because I need to study Geo. I woke up at 8 something today. Yes, I bet you're surprised. :P I heard my Aunt and never went back to sleep after that :P 

I ate my breakfast, no Milo, then continued watching KuroKami The Animation on the laptop. I would review the anime, but I don't have the time, so I'll do if after exams. I also finished it and Utawarerumono. Alaa... They didn't end up together, grr... :P

Okay, after that, I went for class. Managed to play "Fishes Dancing Waltz" or something like that, reasonably well for my teacher. Didn't make mistakes; if you exclude the one where I stopped in the beginning :P

Came back and started on Geo notes. Finished up till Bab 11. Only have Bab 12 now. Listened to my iPod on loudspeakers *or should I say, loud earphone speakers :P* and my parents and my aunt went out. So I made dinner with my brother and maid. Not bad. I can cook scrambled eggs without exploding the kitchen :P

Had Mi Sedap for dinner.

Am now blogging and playing Restaurant City. Will not sign off because I need to study. Desperately. Ciao!

No comments: