Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gakko!

As usual, every Thursday, I'm in the school's computer lab. :)

"Waliao! Why 129 mails ah?!!!"

That was Kanga.

"All FACEBOOK!!!"

Again, Kanga -_-

Yeah, every Thursday, it's like I'm recording all my friend's conversations. Of course, we're supposed to be doing work before we play, but obviously, I'm doing stuff a little more to my way :)

"Lou, your blog slow la!!"

-_- Ass.

Okay, apparently, I'm supposed to find an article and send it to teacher, so hold on whilst I do that and finally become legal to be doing this :P

*Pause*

Sent! :)

Now, I'm officially allowed to be doing this :P Unfortunately, I can't go to YouTube. It's blocked by Websense. *CURSE WEBSENSE!!!* :P

Anyways, I woke up quite late today and left the house about 5 minutes before 7. Reached at about 7:10 a.m. and managed to get to my line. Why? Well, that ass of a Cik Raha actually made us change our class positions. Meaning we're sitting at a different place during the assembly.

Ala, we can't show the middle finger to Puan Kamariah anymore... :P

... Oh my God, I can hear babies crying... -_- Somebody did it la, must be. Especially since everyone's going crazy with Counter Strike. Ohh, and Danya put my picture on her blog -_- Retarded.

And I can't let Kanga listen to "Send it On"!!! Ala...!! Oh, and che, I'll send the story to you when I have the time. Right now, I'm more to making sure you don't criticize with the flow of the story now :P And if possible, it'll be nice to get some ideas from you, even if you're currently on a writing hiatus now :)

Ohh, and I don't think I told you, but I had a VERY nice dream the day before yesterday night. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I dreamt -_- All I remember is that I was inside, Chucks was inside and so was Thong -_- Weird, right? I know... -_-

I asked my dad if I could go to the Times Square outing next Wednesday but he looked up, indicating I should ask my mom -_- I asked him to ask for me. I mean, come on, it's not like I go to Times Square with my friends all the time. Plus, I've never gone out with Kanga before.

"I'm ALIVE!! THONG, I'M ALIVE!!! I'M GONNA DIE, BUT I'M ALIVE!!! THONG!! LOOK!!"

Okay, that's Danya.

She's laughing like someone on ecstasy -_-

And they're rejoicing now because they won the battle -_-

It's Counter Strike, so yeah...

"I killed you with a shot gun man! I'm really pissed off!!"

-_- And yet, she says it's fun. -_-

Alright, I think I'll ciao now. Will see if I can let Kanga listen to "Send It On", I really like it. Kay then. Ciao!!

No comments: