Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 14, 2009

YATTA!!!

MWAHAHAHA!! Exams are over, baby!! Let's get the partay goin on! More, more, MORE... *wait for it...* STORIES!!! :)

I can finally write until my hand gets sprained again like last time!! Mwakaka! I'm gonna finish as many as I can before the year end exams. Then, I'll be able to fully concentrate on getting full A's for my exams and THEN, I can partay all over again and write till my hand falls off :)

I'll also type until my mom disconnects the Internet server.

"You do that and I'll kill you."

-_- Wait till August end, woman.

I lent Flawless Hearts to Shuen today so she'll hand it to me again on Monday. Finally, she'll be able to be updated with what I've been writing so far. Eesh, even Chucky's read it already. Haha. Chucky keeps saying, "You write it now, I tell you! You write it, come on, hurry up! NOW!"

Haha. :)

Anyways, I think I mentioned before how I sent Undefined Destiny to Sakura, right? She says it's "awesome" and she loves Ethan but it's so sad because he... yeah... *There might be people who don't know, and I don't wanna spoil the fun* :) She also wants the sequel, Unwanted Desire, which I will definitely send to her *after Danya reads it, because it is her birthday present after all. But of course, I'll send it to Sakura as well :P*

I can't wait to continue Unwanted Desire. It's been untouched since the month of... May, I think. But that's because I got caught up in too many things and didn't know what to write. But I'll continue now. Oohh! Not to mention, Sakura wants me to write her a story too! Mwahaha! 

"My God, how many do you wanna start before you finish any?!"

August end!!! :P

Man, I'm so relieved exams are finally over. But everyone was complaining about how Maths was so hard. I actually feel guilty about not feeling like it was hard, because all my friends said they at least tembak-ed 4 or 5 questions. Pity Kanga the most because she left out FOUR subjective questions. She didn't have enough time.

This is why I did the sub questions first. :)

Haylie and I were the only ones who said it was easy. I even told my mom, "Mommy, if I don't get an 'A' for Maths, you can disown me." :P Serious :)

Am playing Restaurant City now. Will be typing Danya's story later. I was thinking of asking Danya to help me with Sakura's story, but that would be cheating, in a sense, right? Even for Undefined Destiny, I had Maria's help. This time, I wanna see how imaginative and creative I can be. I won't use stuff like vampires and all that because that'd be cliche. I'll just make up some stuff again :)

Oh my God... I still can't believe it. Only this whole week I was panicking and frantically trying to study and arrange times for Danya to come over to study. Dang... Finally, it's all done. Ohh, and my teacher marked my Science paper today and I got 32/40 for the 1st Paper. I scored reasonably well for the 2nd part, but plus my File marks, it'll only gimme 79%... I think :)

Oh, and I earned money again today. Immediately after I drew a picture, Chucky demanded she had it. She wanted it for a dollar, but I pushed the price higher. 

I got two bucks :)

*Pause*

Dang, I just bought an Egg for 3700 on Restaurant City. I had intended on seeing if I could learn anything new. I could, but then I found out I could've leant how to make Pancakes with the Egg but I used it for some Starter meal. Shit.

:P I ain't spendin' any more. I need to save!!! :)

Oh well, I'll update if anything interesting happens. Ciao!

No comments: