Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tsukareta...

Arghh... I'm so tired today. Mainly because I was tearing quite a lot today. For one, I found out Sakura tried to call me but I was at my grandma's house, so she called Blur Blur instead -_- Secondly, *censored*. Thirdly, my parents wouldn't let me go out on Wednesday. You know, that whole outing thing...

But I think I might've won them over -_-

But my dad says I have to go to that stupid Buddhist camp. No way. I can't understand a single word they're blabbing in Chinese. NO, thank you.

Anyways, I went to school, blogged during ICTL, *as you would've known if you constantly read my blog :P*, had some classes... Ohh!! Did I mention? I got 92% for Geography! Good news, it's the highest for my Geo, EVER. Bad news: It's the same as Kanga's. -_-

NO!!!!! :P

She beat me for KH too. NO FAIR!! Then again, she DID study. I promised her I wouldn't blame her or say I hated her either. -_- So never mind :P

Good news, Dhan is still behind me, so I can still aim for number 2!! :P

By the way, Jus and Chucky changed places today. That's because I was tired of her molesting me all the time. It was freaky and annoying at the same time. Then again, it's Chucky. Having Jus beside me isn't exactly a very comforting thought either. -_- He keeps "punching" me and calling me "bro". 

How many times do I have to tell him I'm not his "bro"? I gotta ciao now. There's lightning, so I'll update later :) Ciao!!

No comments: