Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 3, 2009

Shinjite

YAY! The maid's coming soon! My parents just went to collect her from the agency. Finally! No more house chores, keeping the clothes, putting our own clothes back into the cupboard and so on! 

My prayers have finally been answered!

*Pause*

My maid's here. Her name's Siti and she's extremely short, but hey, she's only 24 years old so I can expect anything, right? Besides, I am abnormally tall for my age :) She looks nice and friendly but she doesn't talk much.

That's gonna change soon :P

Chucky's making me listen to Linkin Park's New Divide. Ugh, I'm not a fan of Linkin Park, but to avoid hurting fans of Linkin Park, I'll keep my nasty comments to myself. The piano cover was quite nice, though. I think Linkin Park songs are too loud, but no offense, kay? :) 

I'll just post the piano cover up here. ^ ^



Enjoy :) 

Credits to Chucky, who practically forced this on me :P

I'm still practising Brahma Of My Heart. That song actually sounds nice, but I can't seem to find any MP3 downloads of it. I could only reload and reload and reload it over and over and over again. Haiz...

I wanna continue watching Inuyasha, but what with my parents here and all... -_- Good thing is, my parents will be going out soon because like it or not, my parents still have to work. ^ ^ Oh, and I chipped my large right thumbnail off today. I was close to tears...

No la! :) But it was really sad... I kept it so bloody long for so bloody long :P

I'll be continuing Flawless Hearts as usual. I haven't been writing a lot because I've been too busy with Inuyasha. Hey, that anime is nice, okay?! :P And I'm still downloading Black Cat on the BitTorrent thing. I didn't wanna waste money buying it when I can download it. ^ ^

I am so pissed right now. I'm having an effing headache and my mom wants me to go for class. I'm supposed to be under quarantine la! But fine, you wanna make me contaminate other people, I DON'T CARE. If anyone in the shop kena H1N1, don't you dare put the blame on me.

You might wanna ask me why the hell didn't I tell my mom I have a headache but what makes you think she'll listen? What makes you think she'll take the excuse? What makes you think she'll believe I have an effing headache so I just wanna sleep!

I don't care anymore. My mom can have it her way. I don't care if I can't perform well in class today. I hate it when people ask me to go for classes when I don't feel well cause what's the bloody point of going when you can't even concentrate.

If I tell her, I can already expect what kind of answer she'll give me anyway. "Yeah, you look at the screen too much that's why you have a headache! I don't care, you go for class! Go and practise now! You heard me or not?!!"

Yeah, and if I answer just a tad bit louder than usual, she goes, "You raise your voice one more time you see whether I slap you! Don't make the new maid think I have to do so many things just to get you moving!"

FINE! I DON'T BLOODY GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE! IF YOU WANT ME TO GO AND NOT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE WELL, I'M NOT GONNA EVEN TRY AND DO OTHERWISE. FOR THE PAST WEEK YOU SKIP MY CLASSES AND SUDDENLY WHEN IT COMES TO MONDAYS, YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME DO THINGS I DON'T WANNA DO! 

I don't give a shit anymore.

No comments: