Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Buish... -_-

Woke up... reasonably early today. 9:55 a.m.

-_-

Hey, it still counts! :P

Anyways, it's noon now and I still need to finish up my tuition work before tuition today. Tomorrow, my friends are going to Times Square. Can I go??

...

That aside, I'm still angry with my sister because she took my connector without my permission. Grr... I wanted to put Kalafina's songs inside but obviously, that ain't gonna work. I'll have to make do with listening to them in iTunes before my sister returns.

Oh, and I might be going to the bookfair at KLCC tomorrow when we eat dinner with my sister after her practice sessions in the orchestra. Let's hope I can finally get new anime. -_- :)

Ugh... I just remembered. I've got KGT and my BM oral. I need to get started, but I'm so tired nowadays!!

"Doing WHAT?!!"

-_- Shut up :P

Playing Restaurant City now. Level 17. Not bad. :) But I've got practically nothing to blog about these days because I'm not going to school, so nothing interesting happened. My mom's examining today and won't be back till 6 something. Same tomorrow. -_-

Yet, for some reason, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. ??

I'll blog about more stuff when interesting stuff happens. 

Ciao!!

P/S: My mom's beginning to acknowledge the fact that my brother's gay :P

No comments: