Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kitchen Princess



I'm very sorry, but I have to go now, so I'll just say that if you see this and don't buy it in Kinokuniya, you're an ass :P

This is great. I'll review more on it tomorrow because it's 1:21 a.m. and my dad's counting down one minute. Ciao!

* * *

I didn't wanna waste space, so I'll just continue about Kitchen Princess here. It's 10:53 a.m. and I just escaped the bathroom from an enormous spider. It wasn't the normal kinds either. It was dark brown in colour and looked really nasty.

*Shivers*

Anyways, Kitchen Princess is a great manga. It's like DAMN!! :) The guys are like Kyo and Yuki *from Fruits Basket* You know, as in, there are two guys; one is charming and the other's the cool but shy kind? Yeah...

The girl's cute too. I hated one of the girls there called Akane *Is it just me or I hate all girls whose names are Akane?* who dislikes the main character, Najika, because she's in the special class for no particular reason. :)

Najika came to Seika Academy for a purpose, though. She's an orphan who was left behind by her parents and she couldn't eat at all when that happened. Then, when she was walking around the orphanage outside, crying, a boy met her and gave her a flan *like panacotta*. She ate it and instantly smiled. However, the boy soon had to go and the girl was left with a silver spoon that the boy let her eat with.

Noticing the emblem on the silver spoon as Seika Academy's, she vows to find her prince when she studies hard and gets into Seika Academy. She's put in the Special Class. However, things don't go as planned and Akane doesn't seem to like it that she made friends with the two most popular guys *also the director's sons* and they seem to have something for her. :)

Yeah... So enjoy this manga, ne? :) Ciao!

No comments: