Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Guuzen Janai

Haiz... I'm gonna be talking to a lot of people today. Andyy said Fina told her we could hand in our KKS on Monday, but I can't be too sure, right? So I have to prepare everything in case. My plan, that Shuen suggested, was to count how many papers I will need in whole and bind it first. Then, I'll go to school, photostat the papers from my friends, cut it then paste it into the blank papers.

But I might not be able to finish doing it by Sejarah at the end of school, so I'm thinking of having someone photostat for me then I'll be able to finish it in time.

Andyy was my first choice. She said she could photostat for me, but I'll still be in trouble, because she's not going to school tomorrow. Marvelous. But thanks for trying anyway :)

Danya would be my second choice, but she's not online. If she comes across this post, I really hope she'll contact me. She has my sister's phone number anyway. Please, Danya, call me if you read this!!

If Danya fails, I'll have to result to Fina, but what's the chance of her going online and being able to photostat stuff for me? -_- Worse come to worst, I'll really have to photostat tomorrow and risk not finishing it on time.

Crap. And to add to my misery, I've got to hand in my Science file and Maths file. I have practically nothing in my Maths file. I don't like the teacher. So short-tempered. She only likes Kangaroo, I think. Geez... -_-

Alright, now for the happy things that happened today. My sister went online for the first time since she settled down in Singapore. She still hasn't replied me yet. *frowns at nothing in particular* Anyways, she says the Xiah-look-alike is apparently "hot". Only... he only converses in Chinese, so I don't think much of him, but hey, quoting Miley Cyrus, Nobody's Perfect, right? :P

Had "breakfast" today late because I woke up at 11 something. -_- I've been waking up late nowadays. Tonight, I'm going to suffer. As for lunch, I skipped it. Yes, miracle :P 

Had tuition with Puan Roh after that. Quite fun, really. Earned money from my brother, who wanted to listen to my iPod. He was like, "Hey, lemme listen to your iPod."

"No, I'm listening to it."

"How much do you want?"

*I raise my eyebrow here*

"How much can you pay?"

"50 cents?"

"For one song."

"Hey! No! I'm your brother!"

"1 ringgit."

"Hey! No! 10 cents one song."

"Hell no! I'm not that cheap!"

"Eyy! I got no money already la!"

"20 cents 1 song."

"NO! I no money already la!"

"50 cents for three songs."

"Don't la! I no money la! 30 cents for three songs!"

"Eyy, if I charge you 50 cents for three songs with 20 cents for 1 song, I'm giving you 10 cents discount okay!"

"Don't la! Then 30 cents for 2 songs."

"... Fine."

*Time passes*

"No singing!"

*Humming sound*

"No humming!"

"What? It's not singing."

"I don't wanna hear any noise from you."

*Whistling sound*

"One more sound and I'll take it back. I'll give you only the earphones!"

"Ey, don't la! 20 cents if I sing."

"Fine. Pay up."

*And I had to bear 15 minutes of my brother singing "One Time" by Justin Bieber, "Musouka" by Suara, "It's You" by Super Junior and "Bye Bye" by Mariah Carey. Haiz... But never mind, I got 50 cents anyway :P*

I know, I'm horrible. But hey, it's me, right? I'm gonna go upstairs soon and write Flawless Hearts because my mom is teaching her. Yes, her, the terror. The Gods above would be frightened.

Gotta ciao now then. Ciao!

No comments: