Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hiatus

Dang! Is it just me, or I haven't been blogging for a while? I'm sorry I've been on a hiatus, but I had a good reason.

Number 1: Nothing to blog about.
Number 2: I went to Singapore yesterday and didn't come back till 2 in the morning.
Number 3: I was too lazy.

Anyways, now I've got the mood, so I'll start with what happened yesterday. We got our sister from Singapore :) Ate dinner there too and on the way back, we watched Terminator Salvation. Was a little... boring, but yeah, it made me excited. -_-

Ate a lot during the journey. Bought loads of stuff, including Rocky and the crackers we got from Tesco the other day. :) 

Didn't bring my iPod with me, though, so tak jadi let my sister listen to Send It On and Beijing Welcomes You :) Then again, she already watched them, so -_-

To pass time during our journey TO Singapore, I couldn't do anything, so I spent my time describing my surroundings. You know, to train myself to write stuff in details, you know? It was quite scary because everything was pitch black, no one spoke, and there were lightning flashes.

*Shivers :P*

My sister spoke a lot in the car on the way back. She was telling us about the people in NUS and how annoying/funny they are. She also got her violin from Rin's place. It's almost 200 years old! From the year 1814!!! :P It's a really nice violin. Beautiful sound.

After we came back home, I switched the computer off and went to sleep almost immediately. :) So did everybody else. 

Today, I woke up at 10 something and went downstairs to switch on the computer. My sister came down and used it after that. I knew she wouldn't let me use it long -_- :P Anyways, I used it more after that because my sister was too busy exploring her own Mac -_-

Downloaded "Pictures Of You" from YouTube. Oh yeah, and I heard the English version of that song yesterday in the car. Not bad... Trying to find it now :)

Went to class, performed my motif and got claps... -_- But I bet YiZen will outdo me. Grr... :P He went all "Chopin" on us, remember? :P

Alrighty then. Nothing much to blog about except that the hols are here and I still wanna go to Times Square on Wednesday with my friends. Am continuing to pester my parents :) Hope they'll let me go.

Kays. Will update later if anything interesting happens :) Ciao!

No comments: