Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tanoshimi!!

I toss and turn in my sleep. I pull the blanket over me as I realize they slipped off yet once again. I open my eyes to see darkness and sigh. 

I cannot sleep.

My ears strain themselves and I hear the faint sounds of lights being switched on. I looked out the window from where I lay and see it's still dark outside. 

Must be the maid.

Once again, I try to sleep. I try to continue whatever dream I was having before I woke up but fail. I can't seem to be in slumber. My heart races as I shut my eyes. Sleep... Sleep... Sleep... I try to talk myself into getting sleepy, but even at that, I fail.

I then thought it must be already 5 in the morning, taking to consideration the fact that my maid wakes up almost every day at that time. I even think about getting up then and continue reading "My Sister's Keeper", but that would be ridiculous.

I wasn't about to wake up at 5 in the morning to read a book.

Again, I shut my eyes, cuddling within my blanket. I hug my bolster and stuff my hand underneath my pillow, resting my head on it. Ah... I could feel the warmth. I loved sleeping on my hand. :)

Yet even that can't satisfy me for long and before I know it, my eyes are wide open again. I wonder what time it is. Time must've at least past because it is brighter outside now. Suddenly, the door opens and I make out my mother's voice. She came to wake my brother up.

"Iv, Iv, it's time already. Wake up and pack your things if you want to follow me."

I hear my brother give a response, but nothing else. My mother leaves the door open as she goes back to change and get ready. She has to examine people again today. Ah... Now I'm wide awake. 

But I didn't feel like getting up, so I close my eyes again. I am hoping I will be able to drift back into sleep as time dragged on, but that didn't happen. Within 10 minutes, I find myself staring into blank space.

Frustrated, I get up and slowly tip-toe my way to the open door and sneak out. I manage to do so without waking my brother and aunt up. I walk downstairs and take the "My Sister's Keeper" book to read as I relax on the sofa.

The day then started.

* * *

I am so freaking tired. Am chatting with Danya now. :) As I have mentioned above, I read a lil' of "My Sister's Keeper". I'm at page 201 now. My eyes couldn't take it, so I decided to use the computer for a while. :)

Nothing much to blog about, so I'll just stop here first. The next time I blog will probably be at 6 something so... Ciao!!

No comments: