Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sabotte Sabotte!!! :)

Skipped Saturday school today :) Though actually, it'd be better to go to school because then I could've gone straight to English class with my brother. 

Right now, I don't even know if I'm going. If I am, then I'm late because I'm supposed to be bathing at the moment. I woke up seriously late today and I woke up only because my brother told me my sister wanted to talk to me.

Haiz...

The things I do for my sister :P

"Excuse me?!"

:P

Anyways, I'll be continuing my stories after my English class. Can't wait!! I started editting Danya's story already. If my sister happens to be in Singapore whilst I'm already done, I'll let her read it before I print it and bind it and present it to Danya as her present :) I'm hoping I can finish it by October :)

It's nice to know my sister's being online more often. Though I say I would miss Snowy more, my sister is also part of the family, so... :) 

Kay then. I'll update after I bathe and go to class. I also need to eat breakfast :) Get well soon, che. Make sure you don't panic daddy by thinking you have a man in your room :P

CIao!

No comments: