Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 28, 2009

Asakara...

Hehe, it's 12:56 a.m. and I'm still using the computer. :) I think my dad's still upstairs and awake, watching the television, but I don't think he knows I'm down here. :)

Shhh!! :P

Anyways, I haven't blogged for a while, have I? That's cause I've been busy watching anime!! No, I didn't buy any new ones. I'm just watching some on YouTube. Guess what? I started re-watching Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne yesterday and finished it today. I also am re-watching Mermaid Melody :) Actually, I didn't finish that show, so I started on from episode 31. 

I finished the first season *that's at episode 52* and now I'm watching the 12th episode of the second season. :) Mwahaha. Ugh, but I can imagine the look on my sister's face when she reads this post.

"Eeew!! Mermaid Melody?!!! That show's lame!! With all the 'pichi pichi pitch' stuff."

Trust me, I practically took the words out of her mouth. Then again, she used to watch it with me, till she 'grew up'. :P But I'm still a child so... sue me :P

Anyways, I had tuition today with Puan Roh. Quite funny, really. And Sean came to our house for no particular reason and started signing on to MSN and Facebook.

... Ass :P

Well, nothing new to blog about. When something really interesting happens, I'll blog about it. For now. Ciao!!

P/S: I'll review Mermaid Melody soon :)

No comments: