Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Osuwari!! :P

Yups, I'm already at the second part of Inuyasha. 5th disc of the second season. Mwakaka. After this post, I'm gonna continue watching it. Can you believe it? I finished more than 70 episodes in three days!! 

Then again, I fastforward-ed some parts that I either thought was a waste of time or was boring. Of course, then there was the whole no-CD problem which resulted in me skipping 6 episodes. I don't even know where the CDs are now. Part 1 is missing CDs 13 and 20 and Part 2 is missing some too. Part 3 is missing disc 41 and Lord knows which CDs are missing for Part 4. 

I can't wait for the Inuyasha Kanketsu-Han that's coming out. Unfortunately, I have to wait for it to reach Malaysia because it's coming out in Japan first. -_-

I'm playing Restaurant City at the moment and my people are about to die, so I have to standby and feed them when they finally reach 0%. -_- 

I was pissed yesterday for a while because I didn't wanna go out to have dinner but they made me. I was already having a headache, so I wasn't in the best of moods. It became worse when I wanted to bathe but my parents were already on the way out, so I was dragged along. Then, I couldn't eat rice, because I'm still "sick", and we had to eat porridge. It didn't brighten up my day when my mom started saying I was "inconsiderate". 

HELLO?! Who's being inconsiderate here?! I'm having a headache and I wanna sleep but YOU inconsiderate people are forcing me to go out and eat dinner when I don't wanna. How can you say I'm inconsiderate?!

But never mind, what has passed has passed, and I'm on good terms with my mom again, so... Oh yeah, and I slept at 2 something yesterday watching Inuyasha. I was gonna wait until the CD finished before I slept, but my aunt started calling me. -_-

My brother will be having tuition in half an hour, which means I'll have to make myself scarce. I'll continue watching Inuyasha, of course :) And I feel like I wanna use the name "Kanna" in my stories. You know that "nihility" youkai that's a bunshin of Naraku? Yeah... :P

I should seriously recommend this anime to Danya. She's only ever watching the short series kinds of anime, so I think something long will keep her occupied. Besides, I'm sure she has the money to buy it. It's only 4 parts, and if I can afford it, she definitely can. ^ ^

I'll continue watching KuroKami only after I finish with Inuyasha because I don't feel like switching on my sister's laptop. Not to mention I haven't finished Rental Magica yet. -_- I seriously don't get the storyline for that anime. Haiz...

People probably think it's boring being quarantined, but I really think it's actually quite fun. For instance, no homework!!!

Then again, with our PMR around the corner next year, we don't exactly have time to be quarantined and fall sick now, do we? -_- Curse all these extra important exams. Grrr...

I'll be reviewing Inuyasha in the next post. Ciao!

No comments: