Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

OISHII!!!

Dang! What a filling dinner! 

Lemme fill ya in :) I went to Pavilion today to get my sister's Mac and bungkus food for my grandmother and granddad. Phoo! Dang! We bought so many stuff. We bought some Chinese Food, with fried dumplings and all that. We even bought SUSHI worth RM30 in order to get some coupons.

Haha. 

Then we bought some drinks. I got Revive because I was SO thirsty and we then found out they had this sort of deal where when you buy stuff more than RM8 in the Food Republic, you can get the drinks for only RM1. Although with tax and everything, it's RM1.05, which is SO cheating!

Anyways, we then went to our grandmother's house. Lord knows how many times I repeated "Parallel Hearts" on my iPod. What?? I needed ideas if I wanna outshine YiZen in music class :P Yes, I'm extremely competitive. When it comes to this kinda stuff, of course.

He went all Chopin on us with all his jumping chords and such "melodious" accompaniment. Pfft, I need to be better :) But considering I came up with what I did with only a couple of hours as preparation is not bad, no? :P

After dinner *which was SO filling, I think I had a stomach ache. Especially with the 100 Plus*, we went to the living room and watched TV. We watched the badminton matches but they were all China against China, so it wasn't that fun. 

So we changed to Channel 711 and watched some weird variety show. After it ended, there was this show called "School for Scoundrels" but I didn't like it because it was quite dorky and nerdy... And... too stupid to be true :)

It had its funny sides but... It had too many stupid sides as well. :)

After a little more chit chat with my grandma, we all went back home. Before that, I stole one of the crackers in my grandma's tubs. Haha. Hey, I had my mom's permission, so it wasn't bad, right? :)

Anyways, now I've come back home, it's 11.14 p.m. and my mom's nagging for me to sleep, but I'm still reading Kitchen Princess. It's actually quite a sad story, not the happy-go-lucky kind of stuff you normally read in English Fiction books. That's probably because Japanese are more expressive in their work.

I'm in no place to comment, though -_-

Anyways, I'm already quite a far way in the book. I can read quite a lot in 2 days, no? All thanks to Danya and her trip to Kinokuniya that made me remember.

Of course, the good storyline and cute guys also got me hooked :P

But it's such a sad thing someone had to die and the many situations Najika had to go through. It's tough, you know? Ohh, and I don't hate Akane that much anymore. She's actually quite nice and understanding. She's just protective and easily gets jealous.

Oh, and I think Mizuno ends up liking Najika. But it's not like anybody knows who that is anyway :P 

Alright, gotta continue, so I'll ciao now. Ciao!

No comments: