Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 31, 2009

O USASHIBURI!!!

Ahhh!!! It's been so long since I've blogged. Sorry, to all my blog readers who constantly come to read my blog :P Perasannya!! :P

Anyways, I've been busy nowadays with quite a number of stuff, so I haven't had the time to switch the computer on and blog.

Okay fine, I could switch the computer on, but I couldn't sit at it for any longer than 5 minutes. So there. -_- :)

That aside, lemme tell you about what happened at the book fest yesterday :) Yes, my parents finally agreed to bring me after ranting at them. It was after we fetched my brother back from his tuition centre *after his seminar* that we dropped our aunt off at home and shot off to the book fest :)

Best part was, my dad kept saying it might not be at KLCC because there weren't lots of people there. -_- Hello? I heard from TWO people who already went there that it's at KLCC. To quote Rasputia, "How you doin'?" :P

Anyways, we were there for a really, really, really, really, REALLY long time. About 2 to three hours plus. I took the 'house phone' with me since my brother was off with my parents :) So I went off alone to the opposite direction of where my parents were headed. 

The next hall was for English books and also CDs, so that's where I spent my whole time. :) I browsed through the anime there and was gonna buy an anime collection that was worth 50 episodes for only RM29.90, but there was Kamichu inside and I don't really like that anime, so I cast it aside.

There was not really a grand collection of anime CDs they had there, and most of them were Dragonball, Prince of Tennis, Sailor Moon and all that, so I went straight to the English books. I saw the second and third sequel to Inkheart, so I bought them both.

My mom and dad and brother joined then and they went browsing as well. I saw quite a number of books I wanted, but only stuck to the Inkheart books. My mom went on a John Grisham and Jeffrey Archer spree whilst my dad went to look at business books. My brother just... well, you know :P

Anyways, after our time there, we went back home carrying plastic bags worth RM450++ Let me list down the books we bought:~

-Inkspell
-Inkdeath
-Roald Dahl's BFG
-Roald Dahl's The Witches
-Roald Dahl's Danny the Champion of the World *or something like that*
-Magyk
-The Wishing Chairs Collection
-Barry Trotter and the Unneccessary Sequel

Yes, we actually bought the stinkin' parody for Harry Potter. I don't even know what got into me. Best past is, there was a "Star Warped" too, a parody for Star Wars. And even Bored of the Rings, which I'm sure you know is a parody for Lord Of The Rings. -_- 

And these are only books for my brother and I. I haven't taken to account the large number of books my parents got for themselves. 

*Whistles :P*

Ohh, and of course, at the end, I did buy an anime. It's the Magister Negi Magi one. Or rather, Mahou Sensei Negima. I don't know which title it uses, but it's either one. Got it for RM29.90 with the OVA. Unfortunately, I think I've been tricked, because the "Season Two" is just a copy of Season 1, only different drawings and a slightly altered storyline. 

-_- But nevermind. It was still a laugh and nice to watch anyway :P The guy's so cute with his hair down :P I'll review it after this because I'm done with it already. I'm now gonna continue watching Mermaid Melody Pure. :) Ciao then! Will update later!! :P

No comments: