Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, September 26, 2013

狐ちゃんの音はなんですか?

Today's million-dollar question: What does the fox say?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Yay, two posts in a row~ :P

Anyways, today I had a shitty morning. Literally. Woke up at 6a.m, which was half an hour before my alarm was supposed to ring, because I had to go to the toilet. Sat there for a good half hour (thank God I switched my alarm off before that) before I was done and proceeded to freshen up.

Unfortunately, the episode didn't end there. Right after I put my pants on, I had to take them off again to go to the toilet.

Felt like a shit-generating machine -.-

Honestly speaking, it should be disturbing to disclose all this personal stuff here, but what the heck XD

That aside, after getting out a second time, I went downstairs and made myself a cup of Milo (Oh yes, forgot to mention my mom finally let me buy one packet of Milo. I will treasure and use it sparingly).

Again, unfortunately, my stomach ache came back and I had to rush upstairs to relieve myself. Felt like puking at one point, but tried my best to hold it in. No matter what, I had to go to college today to get the drawing from Lex so...

Yeah~

After all that, my brother and I finally left home for college. Upon reaching, I went to the place outside the library where there were empty seats (since the rooms weren't open yet). Not long after I arrived, Pain did and told me that I scored the highest for Law in my class.

Should I be happy?

Under normal circumstances, I would be, but a lot of my classmates did not finish the first paper, so it doesn't really count.

I have to work harder for my second paper, 'cause that's where it pulled me down the most.

Soon after Pain arrived, Prabha came and we wished her Happy Birthday. Of course, I lied and said that I "left her present at home" so I would give it to her the next day. Mwakaka.

The classrooms were opened by the time we exchanged greetings, so we went to class. English Literature started soon. Discussed Richard III today and then had three questions to do. However, I was so fixated on trying to get the drawing from Lex that I wasn't really paying attention in class -.-

Eventually, I got it during our ten-minute break and Pain managed to get everybody to secretly sign it while I distracted Prabha.

It was so friggin' exhausting.

After Literature, we had Law, so we went to our next classroom and listened to "The Fox Song" by Ylvis (courtesy of Ostrich -.-) while waiting for our lecturer. When he came in, he listened to the song too. Haha.

He liked it, though, but minus the animal effects, duh -.-

Hey, seriously speaking, I like the song too, especially the howling and bridge part. I just wished they had cut out all the ridiculous "ahee-ahee-ahee" and "ring ding ding ding".

Sigh~

Halfway through class we had our half-an-hour break, which I spent going downstairs with Prabha so Pain could get everyone to sign on the drawing paper. Wanted to grab an ice-cream soda but Prabha didn't bring her wallet down and neither did I, so we just walked back up solemnly with Pain, whom had come down to join us too XP

At 12:30p.m, we went back home. I photostatted the drawing so I could do something fancy with it whilst waiting for 2 something to come so I could go for my driving practice. Had a brief headache at one point, though. Felt like barfing and fainting all at the same time.

-.-

When 2p.m came, so did my instructor, which was surprising because he was normally always late.

Scratch that.

He was always late.

Drove halfway from Surfine's office to the driving place. He took me through routes A and B before I ran through a few rounds of my parking, 3-point turns and the slope thingy. After that, I drove back home.

Feels nice XD

Astonishingly enough, my headache had gone by the time I came back. I was worried I might get a seizure while driving, but obviously I was over-thinking it.

Bathed after I arrived home and then proceeded to embellishing the already-awesome drawing by Lex. While I was doing so, my dad Whatsapp-ed us on our newly established "Family" group chat (created by His Truly), asking whether we wanted to go to Publika.

Duh, whaddaya think I said?

Thankfully, I managed to laminate the drawing by the time my dad wanted to go to Publika. Wasn't easy, but I succeeded >.<

At D'Balcony, I ordered the mushroom bruschetta, Al'Fredo spaghetti and a shandy. Mwakaka. I was sharing everything, though -.-

My dad ordered a Caesar Salad whereas my brother had the Carbonara.

Bleghh~

Really filling. Was thinking of getting Hot & Roll, but I couldn't without exploding into a million pieces so I decided against it.

Sniff sniff.

My mom had asked me to get Japanese salad dressing and fish flakes from BIG for her so that's how I spent my next 45 minutes. Sadly, they didn't sell it. Well, at least that's what I deduced, because every time I asked the staff about where I could find Japanese salad dressing, they kept pointing me to the same place, which I had already checked myself before going to them -.-

Ugh~

Same with the fish flakes. One woman even brought me dried salted fish, thinking that's what I wanted. The other one just kept bringing me tuna.

Hello? If I wanted dried salted fish or tuna spread, I would've asked for exactly that -.-

Meh~

Gave up and went back up, where I spent the next half hour scanning through Ryan Higa's Skitzo videos. Battery died when I was watching Ylvis perform "The Fox Song" on Ellen's show -.-

Thank God my dad finally decided to go home after just 10 minutes. I was gonna die of boredom waiting, especially since I wanted to continue watching Conan :P

So here I am, loading Conan episodes while blogging. Successfully managed to download the first three Conan movies, but I'm accumulating them so I can watch them in one go :P

You know, Conan marathon >.<

Will go to sleep soon, so this is where I stop for now :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: