Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, April 10, 2009

IRRITATING!!!

Man! I really despise that guy! I mean, everytime I just walk pass him and the only thing that comes out of his mouth is...

"Bitch."

or...

"Fuck."

And all the other insults he can think of. Did I do anything to you, huh?! I don't even know you that well! All I know is you're in the same class as I am, your surname is that of a Thong <<>> and that you like some girl named Nessa.

I don't freaking give a damn about you! Sheesh! Why don't you go back to where you came from, huh? It's not like I did anything to you, right?? Grr!

Who I'm talking about? Tch, if you don't know after that big Thong clue, you're an idiot. Anyways, I was just minding my own business and when I had to throw something into the dustbin, I happened to walk past him and he looked at me, with a serious face and said, "Bitch." Then started laughing. Idiot. What exactly did I do? Not only does he do it to me, he does it to Danya as well. He goes like, "Oi, Mat Salleh."

I'm like, "Oi, shut up."

I mean, nobody did anything! To him, that is.

Honestly, does he have a problem? I'm surprised he likes somebody. Especially since she didn't look that pretty to me. I mean, you go after Charmaine then I understand la, but NESSA?? What's wrong with you? Not to mention the fact that she speaks like a chinapek. Annoying!

Sheesh.

Seriously, Thong, are you just naturally born evil or so stupid you can't differentiate the meanings of swear words and normal "good" words. It sickens me to walk past him everyday and hear him call me a Bitch.

Jus is so much better than him. Looks-wise, yes, Thong is better, but hello? I'd take Jus's personality anytime. At least he has got a better one. Even though he swears just as much. I mean, come on, if someone walks pass you and you look at him, if he suddenly says, "Tch, bitch." or "Fucker", do you like it? So do you expect me to tahan?

No!

I gave him glares and silent treatments and if he felt it, PADAN MUKA! That serves YOU right for crossing blades with me, buster!

Hmph. You wait, Thong, on Saturday and Monday you're gonna get HELL from ME!!!

No comments: