Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WHY?!!!!!!!

WHY??!!! WHY, I TELL YOU?!!!

WHY DO ALL THE GUYS I FALL FOR HAVE TO SMOKE???

Eesh, isn't it bad enough he's so bloody old? You make it so much worse when I find out you smoke! What the hell's wrong with you, woman?!!!

(I meant Hye Sung when I said "woman".)

Anyways, just came back from tuition. The idiot of a Sean asked me why I didn't go to Theory class on Saturday and I gave him a glare, saying, "The funeral was still going on, idiot."

"I thought the funeral only lasted Thursday to Saturday?"

"No need to cremate la? No need to rest ah? Smartass."

Then he told me during Theory class that day, he got busted because he couldn't sight-read. 

Padan muka! :P

My brother and another classmate of mine, Vien, were having some sort of "Battle of the Brains", though I doubt it was a battle for Vien in the first place. Hello? You talking bout my brother here. He doesn't do brains

Even if he had one, it hasn't been functioning for the last 15 years. Ya duh :P

OH!!! And I forgot to tell you! Today, during ELS at about 3 something, Fina was telling me her stuff and we were just outside the classroom where the activity was held. Fina leaned over one side of the wall and I leaned over the other, but immediately pulled back because I had a shock of what sight greeted me.

There was...

...

...

. . .

a...

...

. . .

pad.

HAHA!! Serious! I told Fina and she also started laughing. I nearly fell on the floor, by the way :P When my friends came out, they had the same reaction. Danya's was the best. She screamed.

Okay, it wasn't exactly a scream, but it was high-pitched enough to be one.

Until I find something else to blog about, CIAO!!!

No comments: