Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, April 22, 2010

~21/04/2010~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CHE!!!

Mind you, I would've wished you yesterday, but I didn't go online. After I came back home from school, I pretty much slept the rest of the day.

Anyways, may all your wishes and dreams come true, la-di-da, have a wonderful TWENTIETH birthday :P

Yeah, you can kill me for emphasizing on that when we come over on the 1st :P

That aside, I actually can say I enjoyed the 21st. Woke up late, though. At around 6 o'clock. I wanted to sleep a little more -_- Anyways, went to school, went for my morning briefing, then went to the hall for assembly.

After that, we went upstairs to our class. First subject of the day was English. Did our Oral. Nearing the end of our English lesson, the nurse came in and told us to go downstairs for our injections -_- Yeah, everyone started going, "Oh my God~" and "Oh no~" and "Shit~" and I'm like "I'll definitely get out without them touching me."

And I did :)

Told them I received an injection but didn't know what it was called. Which was 100% true.

So I got off and went back to my class. Did my Maths while waiting for the rest to come up. Second subject was Science, but since most of us were still stuck downstairs cause of our injections, we didn't have Science.

Then came recess. Went to the library and arranged my shelf. In other words, I didn't eat. Bought a filet and ham at the Ko-op for after school, though.

PJ was after recess and we all went to the back of the hostel for our activities. Since I wore my Koko uniform today, it could be second as PJ attire so I played in that. It was alright, I guess.

After PJ was Maths, but before our teacher came in, Shob told us the ones who were supposed to duty yesterday *cleaning the classroom* were to go and see her. Let me tell you why, we had dubbed the dirtiest class in the school and our teacher wasn't very pleased.

So we had to go and see her. Did. She told us to clarify our mistakes with the teacher-in-charge yesterday which was Puan Dah. We practically turned the school upside down trying to find her. Eventually did, though, cause of me *not to brag* Thank God I decided to peek into one of our computer labs or we would've gone to our teacher and said we couldn't find her -_-

Yeah, so we "clarified" our mistakes and was to warn the people on duty today to do their duties properly. When we went back to class, our Maths teacher was there, but she didn't teach us anything cause Maths only lasted one period.

Last was Moral, but our teacher didn't turn up, so we could do whatever we wanted in the classroom. Then the Interact peeps came in and told us we had to go to the Bilik Pameran to look at the exhibition. After that, we went back downstairs.

After Moral ended, I accompanied Shuen to call her mom for a while then we set off to the condo because Kanga insisted we had lunch with Duku *it's JUST a nickname* Unfortunately, there was no place, and there was only half an hour left for us to have lunch with him *he had to go back at 2* so we parted ways and went to the canteen instead.

Ate my buns there, then spent the last of whatever time I had left till 3 at the library. Finally finished arranging my shelf :) I feel so accomplished :P Joking, joking. But part of it is true :)

Scouts was alright today. We played a Treasure Hunt, but it's not really a Treasure Hunt cause we just needed to find clues that led us to the next clue and the last clue was our Scouts' President. There were 6 Form 3 girls, including me and the rest were Form 1 and 2 boys. We were divided into 5 groups and I was in the same group as Danya, because I arranged our positions to be like that :P

We set off to find the clues, then. To tell you the truth, Danya found all the clues. I was just running around and the other two boys weren't as co-operative. Only one of the boys, Qal, were cooperating -_- The other one... wasn't very enthusiastic about finding anything.

We had 5 clues to find and we managed to find all. Now all that was left was to find our President. Danya and I were soaked in sweat from head to toe and now the boys were no where to be found. We tried to search on our own then. The last clue was "Alas, you're nearly at the end. But 'Ring ring', I hear something on the ground floor" so we all searched the ground floor. We tried every single public phone available but found nothing.

I was thinking maybe it wasn't a phone but an alarm, but we got no leads.

However, as we were passing the Bilik Rehat Guru, I realized something. Before this, Danya looked in, but the grill was locked. When we passed this time, it was open. I stopped Danya and said, "That was locked before, right?"

Danya gave me a look, and we both pushed the door open. Jacque was there. She was one of the people who told us our instructions. Danya said "Oh, I thought you were Ron *our President*" Jacque just laughed. Then, Danya asked, "Is our President in here?"

Suddenly, she laughed and snuck out. We checked behind the door and saw another girl who gave us our clues, but she immediately said, "It's not me" and went out. She closed the door and we were left inside. Dark and quiet.

"Can we switch the lights on?" Danya asked the girl earlier, but she said no, so we had to search in the dark. Honestly, you don't know how scared we were. There were about 7 tables inside and their table clothes were all moving due to the wind so we had to search under every one. I held the curtains up and Danya checked under the tables. Finally, she got to the last table and I heard her say, "Oh my God, Lou, I found him. He's here."

She said it in a very quiet voice, though, so I didn't really know if she was serious or not, but she gestured for me to go there, so I did. Ron was lying straight down under the table.

Danya asked, "Are we the first?"

"Yeah."

We said "YES!" and hi-5ed each other. Then he was like "But don't tell the other teams where I am. I wanna rest for a while." He said he was surprised we could find him.

Suddenly, we heard the other scouts and we hid so they wouldn't find us. Honestly, though, I was wondering, "Why aren't they coming in?"

We heard Shuen's voice next. "Are you in there?"

Danya then said, "No, we've looked in here." That was when I realized the grill was locked. With us still inside. We immediately 'panicked', while denying Ron was inside :P Finally, someone unlocked the grill and we went outside, once again hi-5ing each other cause we were such good actresses :P Cheh~

We felt so satisfied we found him. It only took the both of us. Seriously. Danya literally found all the clues without anyone's help and I only found the last big one, and even then, Danya found him. I just led us to the right place.

Damn~ :)

After that, all 6 of us sat down and talked about each of our experiences. I pitied the rest because they didn't have any friends. We probably only found him because we had each other and our perseverance. We wouldn't let anyone else be the winners. You could say our pride was high :P In the room, we actually thought of switching the lights on, but we couldn't because that would mean our maruah would fly with the wind, if you understand what we mean.

Yeah~ :)

Overall, it was a good experience. My head was throbbing and we nearly gave up, but I'm glad we didn't. We didn't get a prize either, but I was happy enough. Halfway through the game, I completely forgot we would get a prize if we won cause all I wanted was to win.

I'm glad we did :) That's prize enough.

Yeah~ Then the rest of the day was just me going back home, bathing and sleeping the entire day. My right hip was aching again. The injection was wearing off. It hurt to run, but I still did anyway. And it paid off. I watched HTTYD on my iPod :) Yes, I finally finished downloading it. I love Hiccup and Toothless, mwakaka.

Woke up at 8 something only to eat, then went to sleep again.

That's all :) Will blog later. My mom wants me off now :) CIAO!!

No comments: