Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 21, 2009

祈り

Mondays~

I-hate-Mondays -_- 

Oh, and I'm 100% a wolf fan right now :P Lemme tell you why, my sister and I watched New Moon yesterday with the DVD my brother bought. I love Jacob :P I didn't know Taylor Lautner could look that good :P

And once again, Robert Pattinson looked like a drug addict -_- You know when he was going to stand under the sun near the end and he took off his shirt? My sister and I shielded our eyes *we don't need to raise our spectacles' power :P*

The ending, I cannot give good comments. And I know this might sound biased, but I think the only parts worth watching are the parts with Jacob in them. I mean, come on, he's a friggin' wolf!! I loved the way they snarled and growled and fought. Serve Laurent right for trying to kill Bella.

But I didn't like Bella at all. She sounded so desperate. I understand the whole "you-can't-hurt-each-other-without-hurting-me" thing, but why in the world would she want Robert Pattinson? 
The whole time I was watching New Moon, I had to tell myself to replace Robert's face with my version of Edward. My sister said she was tempted to walk out the first five minutes of the show because it was too...

Yeah~

And Mike is a real wimp. "I gotta throw up" -_- Oh but dang, I loved Alice. She was so cool :P And Jasper too, especially when he agreed to let Bella become one of them? "It would be nice to not want to kill you."

Dang :P

Yeah, so overall, Twilight was better than New Moon, but I'm in Team Jacob, seriously :P

Listening to "Believe" by Folder 5 now. Haha.

Still obsessed over "The Prayer" though :P

Slept at 4:55 a.m. yesterday watching Merlin. I couldn't finish the last two episodes though, because I decided to save it for the next day cause my ears were itching -_- Man, I love Merlin :P He's hilarious!!

Arthur as well. He was a jerk then, but now he's finally proving himself to have something under his skull.

Woke up at 11 something due to my mom and how she insisted on waking us up. Then again, when I came downstairs, I slept on the couch and didn't wake up again till 10 minutes to 3. 

In which case, I hurried to bathe and went out to practice :) Came back about half an hour ago because I wanted to kill some time. 

Listening to "Shooting Star" by Kotoko :)

Okie dokie then. I shall ciao now. Gotta go back to the office and practice some more :P CIAO!!

No comments: