Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 14, 2009

Haya

Dang, the sun rose from the other end today :P Do you know what time I woke up today? 8:20 a.m. Yes, I woke up that early. My dad couldn't believe it :P My mom was shocked, but my sister just casually looked at me and said nothing -_-

But seriously, I'm sure no one would've believed I would wake up earlier than 10 o'clock :P Come to think of it, I only slept at 1 something close to 2 yesterday and I managed to wake up so early :P 

This is really weird :P

That aside, I ate ham today for breakfast and one slice of the chocolate roll my sister bought from some bakery shop in Jusco yesterday. Yumm~ :P After that, my dad went to send my sister to KLCC for her camp. I used my sister's laptop *Yes, she didn't bring it with her to camp. YAY!! And on top of that, she switched her password and told me :P*

Yeah, so I can use it to my own liking while she's gone :P

"Say what?"

:P

Anyways, I ate Cintan maggi mee in my grandma's soup today. Haha. That's cause the only Cintan in the house was curry flavoured and me no likey curry :)

By the way, the whole time from 9 something to around 1 something, I was watching one of the anime I bought yesterday. It's so damn nice!! The one I'm talking about is "Ryoko's Case File" and it's damn cool. Especially Ryoko. She's so geng :P

I'll review it in the next post :)

Also, I ate one of the Korean riceballs :P Delicious!! Haha. I have to go for music class soon. 

*Pause*

I had to switch off the laptop for a while because it was storming -_- And actually, it's a laptop, so there was no need to switch it off but my stupid brother already unplugged the Internet connection together with the plug that switches the iMac off, so I switched my sister's laptop off too.

And now I re-switched it back on and am blogging :P My brother's asleep right now and it's precisely 4:47 p.m. I'm going to watch an episode of Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen then go to the office and practice before class starts at 8 something.

Bleghh~ It's a Monday, remember? Dang, I hate Mondays.

On the other hand, I chatted with Sakura today. She asked me to listen to Love In The Ice, Week and Summer Time. Week and Summer Time are from the Japanese band, NEWS. Guess what? The dude from One Liter Of Tears? The nice guy, apparently? The one that helped the girl? Yeah, he's in that band.

WHAT THE HELL?!!! :P

I'm serious. Don't believe, I'll upload the video now :) 



Personally, I like Summer Time better :)

Thank you Sakura for the songs :)

Alrighty then, I've got nothing else to blog about, so that's all :) CIAO!!

No comments: