Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 6, 2009

最後のポス

The last post before my aunt comes and takes me off to camp -_- Haiz~

Like I said, it's not like I'm against it or anything, but I would seriously rather stay home and use the computer - to type my stories and use the Internet :P

I really wanna get this over and done with. Knowing all the Youth Camps around, they'd make me take part in sport activities. *Great, exactly what I wanted... NOT!* I'm really gonna detest them if they force me to play games.

I mean, I really don't like to play sports. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone by saying that, but yeah, I really don't like sports. Bleghh~ I'm a very, very, VERY indoor person, so~ -_-

So this is my very last post before my four-day hiatus. Or maybe a 3-day hiatus; if I come back and blog immediately :) I won't be taking pictures, though, I hate being on either sides of the camera, though behind the camera doesn't irritate me as much as being in front of it -_-

I'll miss Snowy :P

I'm gonna bring my iPod because it really is the one thing I can't live without. I'm bringing my purse too. I wonder if I can bring my sister's Acer laptop? I mean, she doesn't use it anymore, right? And I'm only using it so I can watch CDs at night :P Oh, and write stories :P

I think I'll be bringing my notebooks and writing pads to write down whatever inspires me :P Yeah~

Oooh! I can bring my mom's The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown!! I already read the first two pages and I'm addicted!! But I don't know if she'll let me~

Haiz~ I think I'll be signing off now. Ciao~ until I come back~ :) CIAO!!

No comments: