Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, December 13, 2009

ああああああああ!!!!!

Hehe, I'm about to sound like a real girl right now, but you have to forgive me :P 

Get ready...

Brace yourselves...

And...

...

I LOVE MY HAIR!!

:P

Seriously, I love my hair right now. I went to cut it just now with my mom and I really really like my hair right now. It's not that much shorter but I do have less hair now and it looks much neater :P

Oh, my fringe is shorter too, but I don't think you can see the difference :P I just came back from Jusco Cheras Selatan. Ate at Restaurant Johnny's for dinner *some steamboat restaurant* and shared some of my sister's passion fruit Esprit drink -_- It was delicious :P 

After dinner, we went to jalan-jalan around the area. Went to Speedy's and bought two new anime. One is "Ryoko's Case Files" and the other is "Chrono Crusade." I'll lend them to Danya if she wants to kill time :P

I bought Ryoko's Case Files because it looked interesting and the girl kinda reminds me of Kyoko from Skip Beat? Yeah~ I'll review it when I'm done with it. As for Chrono Crusade, I've always wanted to watch it, but never found the CD. Actually, I have found the CD before, it's just that it cost RM33.90 and hell am I gonna use that much money for a 24-episode anime -_-

The only reason I bought Chrono Crusade, by the way, is because it was on 50% discount, which means I paid RM19.90 for a RM33.90-with-24-episodes anime :) COOLNESS!! Haha.

My sister was looking for some Korean dramas to watch too. I was trying to find "You're Beautiful" *the drama Shuen's watching* but I couldn't find it -_- Saw Boys Over Flowers *which reminds me, I haven't finished that yet* and also the first version of One Liter Of Tears. Haiz~ 

My brother wanted to buy Marley & Me cause he never watched it, but my sister said no -_- Oh yeah, and some day, I wanna watch Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban again. I miss that one. I love the Hippogriff :P

After Speedy, my sister, mother and I went to Starbucks to buy some Grande drinks :P I got my usual Chocolate Cream Chip and my sister and mom shared a Cafe Latte :)

I got a pretzel from Auntie Anne's too after I saw my brother eating one :P Yeah~ So right now I-am-STUFFED!!!

After the pretzel, we all came back home. Listened to my iPod on the way back and stopped after Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari ended. I then came down, gave Snowy her food and then used the computer to blog.

*Pause*

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

My mom just showed me the coolest thing!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! She has a 2010 Diary with dogs modeling in the beginning of each month!! It looks damn cute!!! They're all dogs from SPCA and they even have names!!

One of the Labradors *super cute* is named Dessert *as in the food?* and it's SUPER CUTE!!! I WANT IT!!! My mom's thinking of giving it to me :P 

Hehe.

Oh, by the way, I'll be taking a picture of myself *sorry for being vain* but I really, really like my hair right now so... :P 

Oh, and I'm taking a picture of the ambigram of my name that my sister got for me from Singapore. It looks damn cool :P

Hold on :)
Yes, I know I look retarded, but hey, it's me :P And I never liked being taken a picture of anyway -_- Alrighty then. CIAO!!

No comments: