Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Really SMART

Pfft. I'm using my sister's laptop now in Singapore, so I can't really label my post titles in Japanese, but seriously, my sister-is-SMART.

Lemme tell you from where it began. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. today to bathe and get changed before we get into the car and drive to Singapore. My music teacher came with us too, by the way. That aside, we drove for about 3 hours before having breakfast. During that period of time, we watched G.I. Joe. Very interesting show, if I may comment :)

Ate 2 half-boiled eggs, shared some rice with my teacher, had a chicken from my dad, some toasted bread from my mom and an iced Milo for breakfast. Yes, it was certainly filling.

Then we were on the road again. Most of the journey consisted of me sleeping whilst listening to my iPod because the sun was streaming in, making it almost impossible for us to watch anything on the DVD player. Guess I'll have to watch Night At The Museum 2 at night -_-

I think "Kimi No Shiranai Monogatari" will be in my top 25 in no time. I seriously love that song. Yesterday, when I was done practicing the piano, I listened to the karaoke version and played along to it on the piano. It was really, really nice.

Yeah, so we reached Singapore at around 12 something. Met up with my sister in YST and she gave us a tour around the campus, showing us the practice rooms, her locker, her studios and the other studios in the campus. By the way, my mom and my music teacher tested out the Steinway and Sons pianos. Wah~

After the tour, we went for lunch. Ate at the Food Republic. Had char siew fan with some Calamansi drink. Quite okay. Originally, I just wanted water, but my brother didn't want his drink, so I took it. 

Bleghh~

Then we parted ways. No way was I going to go shopping with my parents, brother, aunt and music teacher, so I asked if I could follow my sister. Yay~ :P We went on the MRT to Buono Vista *or something like that :P* and then took a cab to YST. We went to the Keyboard Lab first to take the phone charger and watch a little of some comedy act before we took the bus shuttle to the Red Dot Cafe, where I'm in now.

Here's where I label my sister as "smart". She leaves everything with me. Her keys, her bag, her laptop and I think, "Alright. I'm going to have so much fun surfing the net."

And then it happened. I switch on the computer, log onto her account and click on "Safari". I come to a page NUS set up for the Wi-Fi thing and I realized I needed a user account and password in order to use the internet.

Yeah~ By that time, my sister was already gone. So, I thought, "Alright. I'm gonna use my aunt's phone and call her."

And then I realized I didn't have her PIN number. I tried everything. "1234", "0123", "0204" and I didn't wanna risk anything happening to her phone, so I stopped trying after three tries. There are now only 2 more attempts at her inputting the correct PIN code :P

In the end, I couldn't do anything. I listened to some of DBSK's music with the new earphones my sister bought for me but got tired of it soon. And then I thought to myself, "I've got about 2 hours and a half here *from 3 o'clock to 5:30* and my sister won't be back soon. What the hell am I going to do?"

Then it hit me. If I couldn't do anything, I'll just friggin' write a story to pass time. I couldn't use anything as reference so I couldn't continue Flawless Hearts or Unwanted Desire, so I had to make a completely new one up. 

Not bad. I typed whatever came into my head and by the time my sister came down at 5:22 p.m, I easily typed about 6 pages. Haiz~ I thought maybe that could be the story I'm giving Sakura for her birthday present but I don't know if I can finish it in time. I just started on it. How can I finish it in one day?

Actually, thinking about it, if I just continue writing until I finish, I can use the whole of tonight and finish it by tomorrow.

"Are you crazy?!"

-_-

Yeah, so my sister finally came just now and then realized I needed a password. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" and she quickly input the password so now I can blog -_- Aiseh~

In a way, I didn't and did waste my time :P

I'm going to be going for dinner soon. My sister's friend will be following us back home in the car, but I don't know if we'll be able to fit. Then again, she says her friend is just slightly bigger sized than her, so I don't think there'll be a problem :P

I'll stop here then. CIAO!!

No comments: