Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ii Tomodachi

Oh-my-God. 

That's probably the only way I can described the monstrous dinner we just had -_- By the way, I'm in Genting at the moment with the whole familia. We decided to have a 3-day-stay here. Can't go far because my dad's busy with the new office branches.

Puff-t.

That aside, we left the house at around 2 something. Was pissed off with my dad, though, because he didn't wanna send Snowy to the veterinarian.

Alright, here's the thing, she hasn't been eating, she has been whining excessively, she's starting to jump on us again and grab our legs, and there's some really goo-ey stuff on the floor but I don't know what the hell that is. 

My mom wouldn't have minded sending her to the vet, but all my dad said was, "She's fine la. Dogs can take care of themselves."

I'm not friggin' trying to look down on dogs, but I'm friggin' scared, and my dad just doesn't care. For your information, I don't want her to end up like Mico, knowing we could've saved her. That's why I'm not on speaking terms with him. Tch, he can do his own office stuff by himself from now on. I don't effing care.

Ate lunch at the Gotong Jaya, as usual, at the Chinese restaurant. Had veggie, bean curd, some salted fish thing and rice. Ooh, we also had steamed fish. Yumm~ :P But some assholes starting smoking at the table behind us and I got a whole whiff of it. My sister did too and she nearly swore in front of my mom :P 

We left the table and went to 7 Eleven which was nearby. My sister and brother got ice cream whilst I got some more Mentos chewing gum :P

Continued our journey to Genting then. Wound down the windows to catch the cool breeze :P When we reached Hotel Highlands, we had to wait for an hour++ for them to get our rooms ready. Unfortunately, we couldn't get a WiFi floor, because the rooms on the 15th floor was all booked and it was a smoking floor, so we had to settle with some other rooms instead.

It was then decided my aunt and her husband and my parents took one of the smoking rooms on the 7th floor whilst us *the children* and my grandparents took the only non-smoking rooms on the 11th floor.

Bleghh~

Had Chocolate Cream Chip from Starbucks while waiting for our rooms to be done. After a while, our grandparents' room was ready, so we went to their room first. Our aunt and her husband's room was also done, so they went off the lift on the 7th floor.

Didn't take long for our room to be done as well, because the children's room was adjoining with our grandparents' room. Browsed the channels and to my utmost disappointment, they didn't have Disney Channel. They only had Vision Four channels -_- The only channels from Astro were the Chinese channel, ESPN, Star Sports and the other sports channel. 

Bleghh~

I watched Jumanji for a while, then slept since there was nothing else to watch. Everyone slept, actually. My grandparents, sister and brother slept too. 

Woke up three times -_- First was due to my sister's alarm clock, second was because I woke up on my own, and the third was because I heard my grandma knocking on our room door. Apparently, I was to go down with the card key to take my aunt and her husband up to our room.

And so I did that.

Then comes the highlight of today's blog post. Our "marvelous" dinner. Alright, I just tried uploading pictures, but that's not gonna work, so I'll do that later.

Alright, so we went to Restaurant Good Friends. Mind you, what I'm about to type, you won't like, and it's a warning to never go there. At least... Not unless you want to waste your money. Especially during the holidays, when it'll be packed *for Lord knows what reason -_-*

There were twelve people eating. I put emphasis on the word twelve because they underestimated the appetites of twelve people. We were seated near the window and we then ordered our dishes. We ordered chicken with char siew and siew yok, okay? As in, all three on one dish, alright? We also ordered veggie, pumpkin bean curd, pomfret fish, sweet and sour chicken, fried bean curd and I think that's about all.

So the first dish to come was the three-combo dish, right? They served the rice too. However, we had no forks, no spoons, no chopsticks and we didn't have plates either. Pah, we had to hand out our own tissue, mind you?? 

What did they think we ate with? Our friggin' hands? I find it quite offensive because they're probably thinking we use our hands just cause we're Indians -_- There's some racial undertone there :P

So we had to demand  for our cutlery. I had my big plate as usual and fork and spoon, of course. But where the hell were the other dishes? Once again, I said, "The other people must be thinking we're such a conservative family for ordering only one dish -_- And its not like the dish was big either. People, it's the size of the plate where when you go for dim sum and they give you the chee cheong fun and the size of that plate is the same size as what they served the combo thing with.

How the hell is that supposed to fill TWELVE people?!!! Now you know why I emphasized the word "TWELVE" -_-

The next order only came in 15 minutes, and that was the veggie, I think. Then the fried bean curd came. At that time, I was already finishing my rice. And then the pumpkin bean curd came. Let me tell you why that really annoyed me. I was about to finish my rice, then the pumpkin bean curd *the only dish with gravy* came -_- I'm like what the hell -_-

My dad also made a prediction, though. He said the fish would show up small. What he said came true, because when the pomfret fish came, it was miserably, pathetically small. I'm not exaggerating when I say my hand is bigger than it.

You can see it when I upload the photos :)

And the woman in charge had the nerve to say "Yes, it's only one fish" when we asked if that pathetic-looking thing was supposed to fill twelve people. My dad said, "The next time we come, we'll order twelve fishes." -_-

The next time we come? Trust me, that will be the last time we ever step foot into that restaurant. "Good Friends" apparently -_-

If you're asking me, you're taking that title for granted! :P

And now I'm sitting in KFC in First World using McD's WiFi :P Why? Because KFC has no WiFi and I wanted the Cheesy Wedges :P My brother just bought 12-pieces nugget too :) My sister went to the hotel to use the toilets. Haha.

We had Starbucks again before coming to KFC. We went to the Indoor Theme Park and I had a Vanilla Cream drink whilst my sister had a Cafe Latte. Ooh, we also had one slice of Starbucks Chocolate Cake. Yumm~ :P

Yeah, that's about all. I'll be blogging again tomorrow. Look forward to the pictures in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: