Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

まだ変の夢

Ahh~ I had another weird dream. This time, it had something to do with dragons. I can't really remember the faces now that it's already 5:18 p.m. so I'll pass on the names, but I know I was inside :)

I think my brother and sister were in too -_-

That aside, we were all inside this weird crystal dome *if I haven't recalled wrongly :P* and there was an obstacle race going on. There were spectator seats on the sides, but it was high above ground. Lemme tell you why: It was an obstacle race for dragons.

:)

Of course, I don't really remember all the obstacles included, but I remember I participated in the race and rode a dragon!!

What's weird is, I actually remember the sensation of riding the dragon? AND IT WAS SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME!! Of course, my ass hurt cause dragon backs aren't exactly smooth and it's arched all the way up, so yeah... -_- 

But it was really cool. I could faintly feel the air rushing over me and the pressure on my face? Dang, it felt so good :) And it was so cool to control a dragon, you know? But I can't seem to remember how the dragons look like, but I remember they were blue. As in dark blue? Like, really, really dark blue. 

One of the obstacles required us to turn around this pole thingymajing and I was so excited trying to turn the dragon :P I actually thought at one point that it would suddenly turn around and snap my ass off?

Thank God :P

Oh, and I also remember the last part of the race. There would be three people left and the one that sits beside my sister will win -_- For your information, I don't know why we had to sit beside my sister, okay? The chairs were floating, I think, cause we were above ground. And please, I don't know how the hell we were able to levitate, but we did, okay?

That aside, I was in the last part of the race. And I think the third person *aside from my sister?* was someone we didn't like? So my sister and I were conspiring against that dude and trying our best not to let that person sit beside my sister?

And it was hilarious, cause my sister started shifting the chairs to make sure the dude gets stuck. I wasn't really doing anything asides from sitting on a chair waiting for my sister to grab a seat.

Okay, and this way sound weird? But out of nowhere, I was listening to one of the Japanese songs I downloaded the night before. Seriously. I think it was the one by Saeka Chiba -_-

And then... Bleghh~ I'm suddenly looking up and I saw my maid -_- Then the dragons just vanished and I had to wake up -_- 

Ho, and then I looked at my iPod and realized it was playing the whole night -_- Bleghh~

Yeah, that's about all. I'll continue about my day in the next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: