Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

今日

Mwakaka. If you don't know about my dream, you can read the previous post cause I blogged about it :P 

That aside, I woke up at around 10 something near 11. Either that or I woke up around 11 something near 12 -_- My mom was downstairs reading the newspaper and I sat on the couch, staring at nothing in particular.

Hah, my mom looked up at me and said, "Hey. I thought I told you if you wake up late, then you have to bathe straightaway?"

Haha :P

"Koko's in the toilet." 

:P

Yeah, anyways, my mom also suddenly said, "Ey, you left the computer switched on the whole night ah?"

"No! I definitely switched it off."

"Daddy said he couldn't switch it on today?"

"No, you just gotta wait for a while."

"Go and try."

In my head, I thought, "Yes!" :P Haha. So I switched it on and since my sister's laptop was just there, I switched that on too :) Yeah, I left the house computer after it reached the accounts page :) The rest of the time I was using my sister's MacBook :P 

Later that time, my mom went out to lunch and I decided to stay put at home. Ate the "kimbab" *Korean Onigiri :P* Yummy~ And had Iced Milo *doi :P* Then my mom came back and she bought chicken rice for me :P

Whilst I was eating, my mom was teaching her students :) After I ate, I resumed using my sister's laptop :P Ohh, but I'm not using her laptop now, but the iMac. That's cause if I use the laptop, I can't type my post title in Japanese :P

After a while, I started playing with Snowy :) After my mom's last student, my brother came home from tuition and brought the stray dog -_- Aiseh~ Why the hell, seriously. I stopped using the computer and instead went to read The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, with the dictionary and notebook by my side :)

I think a half hour passed before my brother and Sean came back. Tch, my brother fell yet again. Seriously, I'm going to tell my mom and she's gonna make him stay at home and not play basketball. That stupid asshole.

And now here I am :) It's 6:01 p.m. at the mo and I'm watching Gabriel Iglesias while blogging :) Sean's playing the PS2 now and my brother's trying to injure himself playing basketball outside. Haiz...

Yeah, that's about all :) I gotta ciao now! CIAO!!

No comments: